I was THIS many years old ...

dixonge

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Attachments

• ViewFirstUnread.png
    ViewFirstUnread.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 50
... when I discovered the easy way to open a thread directly to the place where I last left off...:

:facepalm:

https://www.early-retirement.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44817&stc=1&d=1674062253

Yes, and you don't even need to drill into the topic thread first to do that. You can do it by clicking on the similar icon from the list of topic threads in that category. Notice the little black icon in front of the thread topic in the attached image. That will take you to the first unread message in that thread directly.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 12.49.34 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 12.49.34 PM.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 41
Yes, and you don't even need to drill into the topic thread first to do that. You can do it by clicking on the similar icon from the list of topic threads in that category. Notice the little black icon in front of the thread topic in the attached image. That will take you to the first unread message in that thread directly.

Wait, what:confused:? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

LOL - thanks!

Don't feel bad. I just discovered that little icon on the list late last year. SO much better than scrolling/paging around until you hit on something you recognized from before!

Back
Top Bottom