Final Four

ronin

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
There is little better in sports than the Final Four.  There is no coach right now better than the coach of the Fighting Illini.  What a game against Louisville!

It is such a nice in Minnesota - 50 degree F - that I do not even know what's on TV. We spent the day biking.

Whadya think Ronin? An Illini- Michigan State matchup for the championship? :)

I'm not really interested. I'm headed to Augusta tomorrow for Monday's practice round. Looks like sunshine for the day. :D

Whadya think Ronin?  An Illini- Michigan State matchup for the championship? :)

Guess not. Would have been great for the big 10. #1 vs. #2 seeds in the finals now. Only one school from Illinois has won an NCAA championship: Loyola of Chicago, in 1963. North Carolina will be tough to beat. Should be a great game. Beats watching the Lakers circle the drain. :-/

Guess not.  Would have been great for the big 10....
 Beats watching the Lakers circle the drain. :-/

Yeah, I was pulling for Michigan too. But I bombed out of the office pool when Syracuse, Kentucky and Oklahoma all went down the tubes, so my interest level is fading fast.

Sonics are doing great this year, but it really doesn't matter since they can't beat Phoenix or San Antonio...it'll all come to naught in the end. :mad:

The Illini were 30-1 this season. That will soon become 30-2. But, of course, I wouldn't bet on it....

North Carolina will be tough to beat.  Should be a great game.  

It should be a good one. Have to admit, most of my office is rooting against NC just so an obnoxious co-worker will shut up... ::)

Back
Top Bottom