Johnny Holiday

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
Here's a guy age 92 who moved to Hollywood to seek stardom. Talk about a positive attitude... :D

Regarding "his love life":

"Mess around with your mate or play the field. Now, the question is, can you overdo it? Boy, do I have good news for you. Our equipment is made to last 100,000 miles or a hundred years. So, I've got eight years left. So if any of you girls have got the hots for me, you had better get to it."

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2005-09-19-johnny-holiday_x.htm

Maybe I can encourage my father to enter the entertainment field as well.
I took my father who's over 94 yo to a family wedding (no Nords, not his :D). At this religious wedding, the men get to dance together without the women. Out of the blue, the groom's father who is my father's nephew grabbed my Dad and my Dad joined in with a little bit of fast foot work. I was afraid he'd have the big one the way he was going at it.
Although, I am shy by nature, I have thought on occasion about acting. Maybe at the ripe young age of 70, I might join the ranks of the unemployed actors. Just think of all the young 40 yo's, I'll attract as an actor and being FI. They'll probably think I'm about ready to keel over anytime soon. I'll never tell them about my dancing 107 yo Pop.

MJ :D

I love this guy. When I grow up, I wanna be just like him. Positive attitude trumps bad karma, I think.

Eagle43 said:
I love this guy.  When I grow up, I wanna be just like him.

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was started because I've
been offline for a bit. Then when I saw this post by Eagle 43, I was sure
of it. :)

JG

Anybody surprised, when his activities didn't include spending time on internet board arguing politics or religeon? :D

ex-Jarhead said:
Anybody surprised, when his activities didn't include spending time on internet board arguing politics or religeon?

Damn ESFPs.

Back
Top Bottom