Wow (Day of Jennifer)

Cool Dood

Full time employment: Posting here.
There sure are a lot of Jennifers.... this is getting confusing..... :confused:

EDIT: Title modification by BMJ for, um, clarity.

Re: Wow

No kidding. Maybe we should differentiate ourselves with different names. :-\

It is so confusing that I had to split my personality off from Martha's.

I think TH has finally made some progress on a 'programming project' 8)

edit: he is apparently blaming Big Money Jen for this...

Jennifer is an awesome name. I'm glad to see more people just liek me.

ESRBob said:
I think TH has finally made some progress on a 'programming project' 8)

edit: he is apparently blaming Big Money Jen for this...

Oh I'm perfectly willing to take the blame, but I hate taking credit for other peoples fine work! ;)

Nords said:
And somehow that's an improvement?

I made no such claim or implication, Jennifer.

TromboneAl said:
What happened?

I was going to leave it for 24 hours, but even some of the Jennifer fans were getting grumpy in the late evening.

Well, JG left, I--with moderator support--omitted post counts for posters with 2000 more. Then SG stopped posting at 1999 and CFB complained about how we didn't go far enough. I (unilaterally) decided (in the spirit of Dogbert) it would be easier to rename everyone Jennifer than satisfy everybody, and perhaps it would cut back the bickering since nobody would tell anyone apart. I also changed the post count cap to 1902 and artificially inflated SG's new account to 1902 posts. Several Jennifers were already into the spirit changing their own names before I made "Jennifer" appear above everyone's username in the post display for every post and every user on the forum. Hilarity and confusion ensued, and several new Jennifer-based names signed up. At any given time there were 3-8 Jennifer-esque names in "who's online". Oddly enough I think my favorite was ESRJen. Or maybe "Have funds, will Jennifer". No, I take it back, my favorite was Greg's "Mr. Jennifer 2 U" even though nobody used it.

"Jennifer" is nobody in particular, just a stolenborrowed gag from a comic strip where one character arbitrarily renamed another (a guy) "Jennifer".

Like I say, I was going to leave it for 24 hours, but some people just weren't into it, and I decided to have mercy on morning readers who wouldn't have had enough coffee.

dory36 has had no comment, but I'm not banned yet....

Edit: I do regret not having a TromboneJen

BigMoneyJim said:
dory36 has had no comment, but I'm not banned yet....

I was writing my views, but ran out of steam... :D

computers.gif

The Jennnifer era, short though it was, elicited more actual laughs out loud from me than anything else on this board since food on animal's heads.

You just gotta love a group that can provoke that level of hilarity, discuss investment allocations, and debate the relative merits of vasectomy vs. the pill in the space of 24 hours.

:-* :-* :-*

Coming up...

Jennifer with food on her head. May the real Jennifer, please step up?

By the way, just to be clear, I am willing to give any pill a vasectomy.

I could not feell what things are back to was doing the figuring out who was doing the whining please! It is hard time figuring of confusion anyway. I could not figure out what what with the way that they what was going the way that work is going lately, I feel like I am in a constant state of confusion anyway. I could not figure out what was going on, when I logged on last night and had a hard time figuring out who was doing the writing. I am so glad things are back to normal! Everybody, quit your whining please! It is hard to tell what they will do next, if we keep the whining e wring out who was do next, if we I am so was doing the wring out who was going lately, I feel like I am in a constant state of constant state of confusion anyway. I am so glad things are back to nork to normal! Everybody, quit your whining pleas doing up!y with the way that work is going lately, I feel like I am in a constant state of confusion anyway. I could not figure out what was going on, when I logged on last night and had a hard time figuring out who was doing the writing. I am so glad things are back to normal! Everybody, quit your whining please! It is hard to tell what they will do next, if we keep the whining up!dy, quit your whining on, when I logged of constant statell what then I logged on last night am in a constant who was doing out who was going on, when I am so glad they will doing the writing. :LOL:

Dreamer

I am proud to be a part of the Great Jennifer Debacle. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This will go down in board history with dryer sheets, milk through the nose, and kayaks. :D :D :) :D :D

let us not forget the dark side of our heritage...animals with food on their heads...

Back
Top Bottom