What Are You Wearing Right Now

Danny

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Shorts and nothing else and I mean nothing else :cool:

Funny, so am I...not kidding... big old giant pair of boxer shorts.

I imagine we're pretty close to a NIFOC posting...

Cutoff's and a nylon rainjacket - went from 90's to pouring like heck thunderstorm - the knot head golden retriever loves it - he wanted to stay out and play ball.

Watching the lightning thru the window as I'm typing this.

heh heh heh

I'm going to ruin it for you. In formal attire this evening as I have to run out and pick up the oldest from Taekwondo in a few minutes. Said formal attire consists of sandals, shorts and a t-shirt. Now, if you would have asked this question at 10 this morning I would have made it unanimous.

I started laughing so hard when I seen this thread. Man ok Ill go away now.... :D

It's 11pm here and I am wearing business casual. Hm, maybe I haven't made as much progress in terms of getting rid of my workaholic habits as I thought...

Wearing the same thing I wear every day ... old pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Grumpy

6:17 am, day off .... bathrobe, probably stay that way until I have to go out for a dr appt later this morning.

I just have to say, in the several years I was a chat host you can't even count the number of times I was asked this question ::)

Jean capris and a "Life is Good" T-shirt. And some birkenstocks. Pretty much my summer attire.

Favorite ten year old T-shirt from Red River NM, my favorite shorts, no shoes....

Shorts. 

For the right (almost any) female, I'll take 'em off.  :D

I'm at work but wearing blue jeans and a casual shirt. Casual Friday attire.  :)
Actually I could wear jeans everyday, pretty laid back here.

TromboneAl is sporting a fabulous grey sweatshirt from JC Penney's spring line (1999) offset in dramatic fashion with a tastefully faded garage sale "Greg Noll's Longboard Classic" T shirt.

This unique combination is offset with a pair of jet black cargo pants, a wigwam crew sock on the left foot, and a crew sock of unknown origin on the right.

Ocean Pacific blue shorts and a button down blue and white striped shirt. No shoes. Standard wear lately and its going over a hundred again today, so soon to be a sweaty shirt and shorts :p

Typical work uniform: bra and underwear, Dockers, and pullover top with loafers.

The shoes are coming off as soon as my co-worker leaves for the day (three hours and counting).

Next will be the poll thread where we vote for what we want other people to take off.

My bet is that its not going to be the shoes.

TromboneAl said:
This unique combination is offset with a pair of jet black cargo pants, a wigwam...

Sorry T-Al, you will have to excuse the flash I had when I hit that last word...a mental picture of you wearing an embarassingly bad hair piece containing a tag on the underside that reads "Wear-Dated®". :duh:

Dickies summer weight coveralls - 1/2 the lawn is now mowed - waiting for the sun to dry the backyard half.

heh heh heh

kz said:
Jean capris and a "Life is Good" T-shirt. And some birkenstocks. Pretty much my summer attire.

Are we twins?

Too funny, shiny. The fact is I am a twin but I don't think she frequents this board!

My "Hawaiian Volcanoes National Park" sweatpants I bought while going to college at University of Hawaii, Hilo, that I won't allow DW to throw away despite paint stains from our paint projects when we first moved into the house. I love weekends in part because I don't have to wear a shirt (it's my off Friday), much to the chagrin of the neighbors. Weekdays it's always business casual, usually dockers and a polo, often company provided with little slogans stitched in like "Making 'IT' happen!" "Center for Transformation" "Put Security First!" - Hey, they're free, and you show team spirit. :p

Back
Top Bottom