Do you still care about the state of the world or just focus on your own life?

I am skeptical. Let's wait until it gets reported out of committee and see what happens before we spend electrons discussing it. Remember that when we get a new Congress every two years, any bill that is pending dies and has to be reintroduced and start over again in the new Congress.

Last edited:
I am just glad we do not have kids. Since we moved to north America in 1982 and then to the US in 1987, it has changed so much. Too much hate and division. folks are a lot greedier than they were back then. I would not relish being in the US in another 20 years. Luckily, I will be six feet under pushing up daisies by then. It is not just limited to the US either, a few other countries are no better.
Much (most) of that is promoted by the media and our political leaders. Not sure which is worse but both are really very bad.

The news that was music to my ears was a Bill in Congress that would Eliminate the Federal Taxes on Social Security Income starting in 2025. I hope it passes. It benefits all retirees :D

I am skeptical. Let's wait until it gets reported out of committee and see what happens before we spend electrons discussing it. Remember that when we get a new Congress every two years, any bill that is pending dies and has to be reintroduced and start over again in the new Congress.

Keep in mind that this is a leap year. I can say no more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dream on. :)

Not only is it is a Leap Year,
It is the Year of the Dragon where anything can happen.
It is the only mythical animal in the the entire Chinese Zodiac.
Stuff of myths can happen in the Year of the Dragon. :dance:

Back
Top Bottom