Message from your Moderator

Martha

Moderator Emeritus
To preserve my nice low blood pressure and my sanity, I am currently avoiding reading the political threads. So, if it gets out of line and someone is not happy, send me a PM and I may or may not do something about it.

:police:

Martha said:
To preserve my nice low blood pressure and my sanity, I am currently avoiding reading the political threads. So, if it gets out of line and someone is not happy, send me a PM and I may or may not do something about it.

Pretty cute! :D

JG

A number of insensitive things have been said. Maybe you should lock the thread? ;)

I even stated "I personally don't think much of Kerry." I'm sure that statement alone could insult a few people. :D

Martha said:

What kind of moderator are you, abdicating your responsibility like that?! :D

Bush is an *******.

Bush is an *******.

TromboneAl said:
Bush is an *******.
I don't have any additional comment to this post. I just liked the idea of seeing these words posted again. :) :D :D :LOL:

Martha said:

Good idea. I am staying away too. :)

Rich_in_Tampa said:
:LOL: :LOL:

By the way, "Ignore" buttons really work. I've been on boards which have these, both for whole threads as well as individual users.

I agree. I've made comments to some threads that keep coming back when I hit "replies to your posts." After I while when the thread degenerates, I'd like to stop getting notifications. I assume I could just bring up Hitler, Nazis and horrible ways to kill people and all of my problems would be resolved by the moderators.

Martha said:

This is precisely why I avoid flame fests, religion and politics. Notice how it's the men sh*t disturbing starting/partaking in these combat type threads? :D

cube_rat said:
This is precisely why I avoid flame fests, religion and politics. Notice how it's the men sh*t disturbing starting/partaking in these combat type threads? :D

Uhh.. do you see any irony in what you just wrote? ;)

Oops, see what happens when I don't do my homework? :crazy:

Re: Bush is an *******

sgeeeee said:
Yeah. . . just wanted to see it again. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
and so is someone else.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeaaarrrgh!
According to the sampling presented by REWahoo, I beat astromeria 4 to 2.. eat my dust, babaayy! :D ;)

I do think a survey of M/F postings on all topics vs. M/F postings on political ones would probably show a tendency for males to pile on in the political arena.. but I think that's also true in life. It's lamentable that there aren't more women in politics, but (even putting aside family reasons) it's pretty easy to see why they might prefer to stay on the sidelines.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program: "Let's you & him fight!"

Back
Top Bottom