Share the wealth?

education

Recycles dryer sheets
Guys--

It looks like it's our lucky day (again ;)).

My new best friend (whom I never knew existed) has offered my the deal of a lifetime. Let me pass my largess on to ya'll.

Here t'is: :LOL:

Reply-To : jokonyajr@aim.com
Sent : Sunday, November 19, 2006 9:34 PM
To : undisclosed-recipients:
Subject : Reply Back

| | | Inbox

I am Junior Friede-Jokonya, son of late Dr Tichaona Benjamin Jokonya. My late father was the Zimbabwean Information Minister until his death in July, 2006.

My father's will made available to me, a deposited fund in a foreign country (as valuables) and apartments in Congo, Cape-Town and Johannesburg. His lawyer explained that he took these actions when president Mugabe ordered his cabinet ministers to declare their assets in a move at blocking any plot against him as the country descended into economic collapse. It has also been revealed to me that the funds cannot be released to me until I am of age (21years). Until now, this wasn't a problem but the president has confiscated all known assets, shares and investments owned by my late father and as a result, I am willing to go any length to recover the deposited funds, and your assistance is required to achieve this.

Our lawyer has informed us that there are provision in the terms of deposit for an emergency recovery. As the family's assets are being retrieved and close monitory on the family activities by President Mugabe, we would humbly require the assistance of a reliable foreign investor with reasonable years of experience to assist in the recovery and channelling of our funds in a viable investment either in Europe or Asia preferably.

If you will be available to assist my family, an immediate reply is required from you. Until then, full details will be retained to prevent further alienated actions against the family by the government.

Kind regard
Friede-Jokonya Jr

PS: only reply if you are serious, otherwise delete this immediately.

********************************************************************************
?? :confused::confused::confused:?? ?? :confused:? ?? :confused::confused: :confused:?? :confused::confused::confused::confused:? :confused: :confused::confused::confused:?? :confused:??
:confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:. ?? :confused::confused::confused:?? :confused: :confused::confused::confused:? ?? :confused:? ?? :confused::confused::confused:??
:confused::confused::confused:?? :confused:? :confused::confused::confused:?? :confused: :confused:?? :confused::confused::confused:? :confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::confused::confused:
. ? :confused:?? :confused:?? :confused: :confused::confused::confused:?? :confused: :confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:? :confused:? :confused::confused::confused:?? :confused::confused:. ?
:confused::confused::confused:?, ? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:, ? :confused::confused:? ?/:confused: ? :confused::confused: :confused:?? :confused: :confused::confused::confused:?? :confused:??
:confused::confused:? :confused: :confused:?? :confused::confused::confused:. ? :confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:? :confused::confused::confused:?? :confused:?? :confused: :confused::confused: :confused: ??
:confused:?? :confused: :confused:?? :confused::confused:?? :confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:? :confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused:,
:confused:? :confused: ?? :confused::confused:? :confused::confused:? :confused: :confused:. :confused:? ? :confused::confused::confused:?? :confused:?? ?? :confused:? :confused:? ?? :confused::confused::confused:??
:confused::confused::confused:?? :confused::confused::confused:?? :confused: :confused:? :confused::confused:?? :confused::confused::confused: :confused: :confused:? :confused::confused:?? :confused::confused::confused:? virussdn
. :confused:?? :confused::confused:??, ? :confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:? :confused::confused::confused:?? :confused:??
be treated as preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation
De informatie in dit email bericht is vertrouwelijk en uitsluitend bestemd
voor de geadresseerde.
De informatie in dit bericht is vertrouwelijk en is mogelijk
wettelijk beschermd. De informatie verzonden met dit
e-mail bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde.
Gebruik van deze informatie door anderen dan de geadresseerde
is verboden. Openbaarmaking, vermenigvuldiging, verspreiding
en/of verstrekking van deze informatie aan derden is niet
toegestaan.
niet in voor de juiste en volledige overbrenging van de inhoud van
een verzonden e-mail, noch voor tijdige ontvangst daarvan.
Deze voetnoot geeft mede aan dat deze e-mail gescand is door
een actuele virus scanner op de aanwezigheid van computer virussdn.
Met vriendelijke groet,

Legal Disclaimer:
Internet communications are not secure therefore
neither the
integrity of this message can be guaranteed following
transmission on the internet.
The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and
may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not
the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful.
Views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
individual sender.
This message has been checked for presence of computer
viruses.

| | | | | Inbox

Get the latest updates from MSN
MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Search | Shopping | Money | People & Chat
Feedback | Help
© 2006 Microsoft TERMS OF USE Advertise TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement GetNetWise Anti-Spam Policy

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! And enjoy this REAL TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professor

Isn't it enough that we have to see spam/scams in our emails?

No s**t, Sherlock!!!!!!!!

But you have to wonder how many times somebody bites on this. It is interesting to see how they have finessed the Nigerian letter.

It does tick me off that my spam filter let it through even though I have it at the highest setting.

Professor

Back
Top Bottom