Fred on the economy

camberiu

Recycles dryer sheets
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. I laughed my butt off watching this. The sad/funny thing is that Fred is so freaking right.....

We are screwed.........

Video

Wow, if he has shown that kind of leadership in the primaries, he's be prez now, for sure.

Funny video, but I don't recall Fred Thompson telling us how he would balance the budget when he was running for president. I can put a favorabole spin the video by saying that you've got to convince the public that borrowing is a bad idea before you can be honest about what they have to give up to live within their means.

if he has shown that kind of leadership in the primaries, he's be prez now, for sure.

He hadn't found this writer.

I don't disagree with the presentation altogether, but it's a script, and he's an actor.

This has been making the rounds for the last few weeks, and for some reason certain folks -not necessarily here- are creaming in their pants as if this were original material.

[oops! ducking... as this thread, too, may get whipped to the Soapbox for the next coupla days and then be 'disappeared' on 1/1?]

Is this a legit "FIRE and Money" topic or no? Moderators?
Is it particularly to do with early retirement?

He hadn't found this writer.

I don't disagree with the presentation altogether, but it's a script, and he's an actor.

This has been making the rounds for the last few weeks, and for some reason certain folks -not necessarily here- are creaming in their pants as if this were original material.

[oops! ducking... as this thread, too, may get whipped to the Soapbox for the next coupla days and then be 'disappeared' on 1/1?]

Is this a legit "FIRE and Money" topic or no? Moderators?
Is it particularly to do with early retirement?

Confession: I was being sarcastic. I see no leadership here, only peanut gallery second guessing. That said, it is pure soap box material. Flush it!

Back
Top Bottom