When to pee during a movie?

I'll just stay with Netflix and use the "pause to pee" feature :D

Great thread topic, :ROFLMAO: OrchidFlower, I took a pause at the word, loo. Thanks for the heads up, I put the $1.99 app. on my wish list; apparently it also works on iPod and info can be stored for offline use. Maybe that's why popcorn is associated with the movies, if you eat enough of it with salt during the credits.... That worked fine for me until doc told me to give up popcorn.

Last edited:
:LOL:

Ohhhh...just reading this thread made me...ummmm...nm....:blush:

What ever happened to the day when it was okay to go and pee when you need to? :rolleyes:

When the popcorn cup is empty?

... That worked fine for me until doc told me to give up popcorn.

That would really upset me . My favorite guilty pleasure is a chick flix at the $1.50 movie with the senior popcorn & a drink special for $1.50.

All this time I thought the answer was "just before the movie starts" or "right after the movie is over", but never "involuntarily during the scary part".

That would really upset me . My favorite guilty pleasure is a chick flix at the $1.50 movie with the senior popcorn & a drink special for $1.50.

WHAT>>> I did not see the discount!! Do they post it or do you have to know about it?? And what age is 'senior':confused:

All this time I thought the answer was "just before the movie starts" or "right after the movie is over", but never "involuntarily during the scary part".
That's probably one of the few apps making money.

I like "before the movie starts", but only because all those years of submarine six-hour watches have taught me at least one useful skill that transfers well to civilian life. I guess we'll find out when we go watch "Avatar" this weekend...

Why get up at all? :whistle:
I have one of those red plastic babies, with the special Lady J adaptor (no kidding, that's the real name for it) for my boat.
It's simply amazing what can happen behind and/or under a big beach towel. :whistle:
I'll pass on bringing it to the theatre, though.
Look what happened to PeeWee Herman when he got caught in the dark. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom