Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android Devices!

I have the mobile app on my iPhone, but everytime I try to use it I get Error: Permission Denied. Is there a setting I need to adjust to keep this from happening? - Thanks

(disclaimer: I know little to nothing about this app).

I had exactly the same problem with the app when I got my new iPad2. What fixed it for me was to use the app to log out of the forum, and then log back on.

(disclaimer: I know little to nothing about this app).

I had exactly the same problem with the app when I got my new iPad2. What fixed it for me was to use the app to log out of the forum, and then log back on.

Thanks W2R. I will give it a shot.

How does one reply in a thread?
For the iPad in the upper right corner there is a function key (an arrow?), click and a window opens with reply as an option.

MichaelB said:
For the iPad in the upper right corner there is a function key (an arrow?), click and a window opens with reply as an option.

And to quote someone, click the little blue down arrow above the post you want to quote, under how many total posts they have.

Has anyone tried this yet on a Kindle Fire?

Just updated the ER Android app. It does not work. Everytime I attempt to start it I get an error message - "The application just crashed and a report has been sent to the developers".

Not very good.

Chuckanut

I had the same problem and ended up uninstalling and then reinstalling the app and that fixed it.

To fix problems, go to manage applications. Delete account data and cache. Reboot your phone. You'll have to re-enter your account data.

Re-installing might be easier.

Does seem brain-dead way of doing apps.

Just got a new iPad. The ER app seems to work somewhat, but the upper right arrow does nothing. Also blue down arrows do not work. I reloaded the app once but it didnt fix it. These arrows work in other forum apps.
Any ideas?

photo.png

Nothing makes the app work on my iPad. Deleted & reinstalled 3 times. So I just use the browser.

Maybe hardware related.
I've never had any problem with my original iPad -- still working perfectly.

Nothing makes the app work on my iPad. Deleted & reinstalled 3 times. So I just use the browser.

New iPad user here as we'll. I also use the browser having had one failed attempt with the app. I did have to turn off javascript to stop the annoying Home Depot pop up Ad.

Back
Top Bottom