The New Apple iPhone 14

Yeah, DH went ahead and ordered his iPhone 14 Pro Max earlier this week due to these supply chain issues. The city where the Apple factory is located is getting hit hard by Covid shut downs again. He was quoted Dec 15 to 21. Fingers crossed!

We ordered the iPhone 14 Pro Max on 11/12 and were given a Dec 15 to 21 window. Didn't hear a thing for a long time, and were getting a bit nervous with all the protests etc. going on in China many around the Apple facility.

But on Dec 14 we got an overnight shipment notice, and the phone was delivered on Dec 15. DH is :dance: . So very glad.

When I bought my last iPhone 2 years ago the information wouldn’t transfer between phones. My son is a IT guy and couldn’t get it to work. Ugh!

When I bought my last iPhone 2 years ago the information wouldn’t transfer between phones. My son is a IT guy and couldn’t get it to work. Ugh!

There are multiple ways to transfer to a new iPhone. Didn't you get help from Apple?

Too bad. It’s very very easy now, the easiest ever. The easiest is the two phones talk to each other. The old phone looks at an image displayed on the new phone and that initiates the transfer and pretty much gets it done.

I’ve done this without any issues for multiple generations of iPhones and iPads.

If it’s not working for you, then I would talk with Apple, the easiest visiting an Apple store. They should be able to help you.

Note, I realize this happened a couple of years ago, but next time you might benefit from having Apple help.

Back
Top Bottom