SF Bay Area E-R.org Meet Up

Huston55

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Dear E-R.org Colleagues-

As you may have read, "FIREd" is leaving the Bay Area and returning with his DW to Alabama this Spring.

I've PMd with him several times over the years and recently suggested that we meet up to give him a proper send-off. So, I'm contacting E-R.org members in the Bay Area to see who's interested in doing that. Nothing fancy, just drinks & some food at "Public House" in AT&T Park near his neighborhood in SF. It's a convenient location with lots of public transit/parking (I live in Marin & will likely ferry/walk there). The date is open but, will be sometime between 20 Feb - 10 March, depending on your feedback.

Pls PM me and let me know if you're interested; if so, let me know if any particular date/time works best for you. Based on the response, I will make any arrangements & let you know the when/where.

Note that some of you in the SF Bay Area have already received PMs from me so, this is just a wider cast for those who might be interested.

Regards...:greetings10:

Far from the Madding Crowds!

PLEASE---DON'T ALL RESPOND AT ONCE!!! :LOL:

Just a bump of this thread to see if there's any interest.

Come Help Send Off "FIREd"

Dear E-R.org Colleagues-

You're invited to attend an E-R.org Meet-Up to give a proper 'adios' to "FIREd" before he and his DW head off to Alibamy.

When: 7 March 2017, Noon
Where: Public House (AT&T Park), San Francisco

Come join us for some drinks, food & conversation to wish FIREd & his DW the best as they leave our beloved City by the Bay and head off for Sweet Home Alabama. It's very casual & is pay your own way.

Hope to see you there. Feel free to PM me to confirm your attendance or if you have a question. :greetings10:

Dear E-R.org Colleagues-

You're invited to attend an E-R.org Meet-Up to give a proper 'adios' to "FIREd" before he and his DW head off to Alibamy.

When: 7 March 2017, Noon
Where: Public House (AT&T Park), San Francisco

Come join us for some drinks, food & conversation to wish FIREd & his DW the best as they leave our beloved City by the Bay and head off for Sweet Home Alabama. It's very casual & is pay your own way.

Hope to see you there. Feel free to PM me to confirm your attendance or if you have a question. :greetings10:

Reminder to bump the thread. Hope to see you Tuesday @ Noon. :greetings10:

BEST PARTY OF THE YEAR!!!

Actually, it was very tame but, I got your attention. And, we did enjoy ourselves. FIREd, Firebug & I met @ Public House on SF to wish FIREd & his DW all the best with their upcoming relo to Alibamy.

Sounds like everything is organized for the trip; would you expect any less from an E-R.org member?! [emoji849]

If you're wondering what we talked about...it was like having several E-R.org thread discussions simultaneously but, face to face. [emoji12]. Very enjoyable.

That's great! Nice work getting it done. Hope your trip to Bama goes great FIREd. Quite a change.

I'd love to have a ER meet up in N Texas but far be it from me to actually organize anything.

Muir

Last edited:
BEST PARTY OF THE YEAR!!!

Actually, it was very tame but, I got your attention. And, we did enjoy ourselves. FIREd, Firebug & I met @ Public House on SF to wish FIREd & his DW all the best with their upcoming relo to Alibamy.

Sounds like everything is organized for the trip; would you expect any less from an E-R.org member?! [emoji849]

If you're wondering what we talked about...it was like having several E-R.org thread discussions simultaneously but, face to face. [emoji12]. Very enjoyable.

Excellent! Glad everyone enjoyed themselves.

Best wishes to FIREd for a successful move!

Thanks for the good wishes.

It was a great lunch. Thank you for organizing it, Huston55.

After reading people's posts for a few years, it's as if you already know them a little. When I meet ER.org members, I am always surprised how easy the contact is and how naturally the conversation flows. So far I have only had the pleasure to meet great, intelligent people from this site, so don't hesitate to meet-up with fellow ER.org posters if you have the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom