Amazon Prime Day Deals

txtig

Full time employment: Posting here.
Prime day starts in a couple of hours. My old 55” LED tv needs replacing. I’m hoping to pick up a new 55” 4K HDR unit at a good price. I already picked up a new 4K Fire TV at 50% off ($35 vs reg price of $70). Also, watching few other items I need to see if they go on sale. What are you buying today??

Last edited:
No Instant Pot deals!

But at HEB today they had a 6 quart model for $49!!!

Prime day starts in a couple of hours. My old 55” LED tv needs replacing. I’m hoping to pick up a new 55” 4K HDR unit at a good price. I already picked up a new 4K Fire TV at 50% off ($35 vs reg pice of $70). Also, watching few other items I need to see if they go on sale. What are you buying today??
Frank and I browsed through the offerings together for a while, and so far neither of us have seen anything we want or need. Lots of things like faucets and baby strollers and Kindles and Echos, and we don't need any of that right now.

Glad you found something that you want!

I looked and didn't see anything great either.

Then again, I buy things when I need them. If you buy something on sale that you didn't plan on buying anyway, that's called "spending." Not "saving."

Prime day starts in a couple of hours. My old 55” LED tv needs replacing. I’m hoping to pick up a new 55” 4K HDR unit at a good price. I already picked up a new 4K Fire TV at 50% off ($35 vs reg price of $70). Also, watching few other items I need to see if they go on sale. What are you buying today??

Costco has a 4k 55" Hisense advertised for $499 today. Maybe worth comparing.

https://www.costco.com/.product.100415101.html?&EMID=B2C_2018_0716_InstantSavings

There's an instant pot online now, the 6 quart 7 in one for under $60. I'm hoping some accessories go on sale!

I got the 6qt 7 in one today. Accessories weren’t on sale, but I bought some anyway.

LoL.. Amazon's site is down for the last 1/2 hour

Yep - I cannot get in to see any deals. I am in a endless loop of Shop All Deals -> Shop All Deals showing Categories -> Shop All Deals...

The app crashed on me when I tried to browse prime day deals but it worked fine when I searched for a specific item. I’m trying to talk DW into a Vitamix blender for $250 off. It’s still pricey though.

me too. i was wondering. am overseas so thought maybe i was being blocked.

Last week I purchased a 65" 4K tv from Walmart for $469 with free delivery.

Found a workaround, if you go to smile.amazon.com it seems to work (this is their landing page for defining a charity of your choice to which a portion of your purchases will be sent).

My son got a 65" TV online through Target with several stacking coupons. He didn't know if they would really be accepted when he got there but picked it up today with no problems. $400 OTD.

Last week I purchased a 65" 4K tv from Walmart for $469 with free delivery.

I saw several 49" 4K smart TVs for $319-$415... we really do not need another TV but it is tempting... they did have an earlier deal for a 50" 4K smart TV for $289 but that may be sold out already.

For those who wish to try out the sous vide immersion cooker, Anova has their 800 watt model on Prime Day deal for $74.99.

Trying to decide whether to get an echo dot for $29.99 (or 2 for $49.99). Probably will.

Back
Top Bottom