Coronavirus - Financial impact

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not selling any of my financial positions. I'm waiting to buy more.

This is my plan exactly - will go from current 55% up to maybe 90%, but not sure when.

Also, still in accumulation (somewhat), but I will be increasing my contribution now that market is lower, not decreasing as someone else stated a few posts up.

I am fortunate (or unfortunate) to be still in the accumulation phase. Will not touch my equites for 5 more years. My reaction to this has been to change 401K contribution from max down to 6% to get the company match. Also instead of the additional $1500/month going into taxable (equities) it will now sit in MM until I feel this current black swan has run it's course. When will I know? ?? Heck, I may wait in cash (MM) until after the election. I know-not suppose to time the market. I just can't see putting $ into the market right now.

You are in the accumulation phase yet you buy fewer equities when prices go down?

Was 100% cash Monday morning, now between yesterday afternoon and this morning I am up to 92% equities again although it is mostly miners and crypto at this point.

LEEEEEEROYYYY JENKINNNSSSSS!!!!!

For those not familiar with the video game legend, here is a link. (Some rough language.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom