12/14/2022 Stock Market Prediction (after Powell’s 2 PM eastern decision)

I predict the market will be down a lot until noon today... I'm not sure about this afternoon, so check back in a few hours...:LOL: And tomorrow is another day.... Talk about a crap shoot(s)!

But I did buy a few thousand shares of F about 15 mins ago.

Last edited:
The market is slowly awakened to the prospect of Santa giving them lumps of coal. :LOL:

The market is slowly awakened to the prospect of Santa giving them lumps of coal. :LOL:

that is because he saw us when we were doing the the whee thing. Santa knows, oh yes.

We? Not me. I have never done the Wh** thing. Ever.

I always look over my shoulder. Whenever I make a lot of money on the market, I always fear losing it the week after.

Why do you think I write OTM covered calls all the time? I don't wear rosy glasses.

OK, I see the retail sales numbers came in weak this morning. Scary!

Pretty brutal today. Dow down over 900 points.

Sorry for the market drop, I forgot to alert everyone that I made a small buy on Tuesday, after convincing the wife that we have too much cash laying around. My bad.:)

I predict the market will be down a lot until noon today... I'm not sure about this afternoon, so check back in a few hours...:LOL: And tomorrow is another day.... Talk about a crap shoot(s)!

But I did buy a few thousand shares of F about 15 mins ago.
Well that isn't working out very well, "so far". I think I'll need to do some DCA to get out of this one. :blush:

Back
Top Bottom