A Supercomputer Analyzed Covid-19 — and an Interesting New Theory Has Emerged

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixonge

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I had read about this and found it quite interesting. Thanks for posting.

I read about this hypothesis before any supercomputer was employed, and the article doesn't talk about any of the "W" questions concerning the algorithm. So while I agree that the hypothesis explains a lot, the supercomputer headline seems to be superfluous.

Interesting, thanks. We’ll see where it leads.

I previously posted this in the good news thread. As time goes by more is learned and hopefully this leads to some new breakthroughs in understanding and treatment options.

I read about this hypothesis before any supercomputer was employed, and the article doesn't talk about any of the "W" questions concerning the algorithm. So while I agree that the hypothesis explains a lot, the supercomputer headline seems to be superfluous.

Well see, if a *super-super* computer did it, it means it's .... well, you can super-duper trust it! Or something like that LOL

I previously posted this in the good news thread. As time goes by more is learned and hopefully this leads to some new breakthroughs in understanding and treatment options.

I missed that, sorry!

Great article. We're finding more effective treatment beause of those findings.

I don't know what the "cytokines" were and now there's the "bradykinin" to worry about too. I didn't even know either existed before this nightmare. And I still don't know what they are. Plagues and fires. Sweet.

I don't know what the "cytokines" were and now there's the "bradykinin" to worry about too. I didn't even know either existed before this nightmare. And I still don't know what they are. Plagues and fires. Sweet.

2020 - The Year of Education

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom