Adventurefuls - New Girl Scout Cookie

Chuckanut

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Has anybody tried the new Girl Scout Cookie - Adventurefuls?
“This new cookie is Adventurefuls and it’s been getting a number of good reviews. It’s a brownie-inspired cookie with caramel and a little sprinkle of sea salt,”
It sounds interesting. I support the Girl Scouts every year by purchasing a few boxes of cookies. And, I am glad they are venturing out to try some new ones. It's a good move, IMHO.

I really wanted to, but all the cookie stands I’ve passed by don’t have it. Fortunately Thin Mints were in stock!

I got a box of the adventurefuls last week. I’d buy them again. Sorry they discontinued the Double Dutch. Those were really good. Unless you’re not a chockaholic.

Hah! You all made me look. Several businesses in the area are doing in-store sales (I assume the troop comes in after school). Thin mints are the best but I'll try anything once.

I had a box they're good. Not as good as thin mints but I'll buy them again.

Yes, we bought a box of them. I really liked them, not as much as thin mints but I’d definitely order them again.

Didn't get any of the chocolate ones but did get a new one called toast-yay. French toast theme. I've not tried them yet as they arrived the day after I gave up cookies for lent. :) Cookies to me are like nicotine to a smoker. When I used to have stressful day at w##k I'd eat a pack or 2 in a 10 hour work day. My "pack a day" habit was very real!

I tried them, if you like a dry crunchy tasteless cookie you might like these. Nowhere near a brownie. I was disappointed.

+1 on the Thin Mints. Although, I was slightly disappointed to see that the sleeves were filled to only about 3/4 of capacity. I would have no issues paying more, but at least sort-of fill up the box.

I am hoping to buy some, keep seeing signs, but when I drive by, no one in sight at the stand :-(
At least now, we don't have to buy as many as we did when DD was little and a member! No troop goals to reach--lol.

Back
Top Bottom