Votes: 11 10.7%
  • Use a non-alcohol after shave balm/lotion

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • Just splash with cold water or jump in the shower

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Nothing or other

Votes: 47 45.6%

• Total voters
Ditto. I looked up the ingredients, and dropped the bottles off at a local hazardous waste collection along with some other nasty items. Eccch! Oh, and DS had left some Axe products here. Those went, too. That stuff will curl toes, and not in a good way.
:LOL::LOL:

Sounds like the kind of thing you want to have handy when you need personal grooming, disinfectant and fuel for the car but don''t have enough storage for all three.

How does it taste with lime and salt?

Well, first I usually wash the old face with St. Ives Apricot Scrub.
Then, I shave (every day) with a Gillette Fusion razor. I use either Nivea or Aveeno shaving cream. The aftershave: Aqua Velva. Started using it in high school and have been pretty darn faithful to it. I tried Old Spice for about a two-week period. Hated it. Occasionally I will use Pinaud, but I've really been an Aqua Velva guy for about 50+ years. Who says I can't do a long-term relationship?

I'm a Lilac Vegetal man! "A sweet creation with fragrant notes of lilac softened with a warm musk that together offer that old barbershop smell."

Thats good, right?

I'm a Lilac Vegetal man! "A sweet creation with fragrant notes of lilac softened with a warm musk that together offer that old barbershop smell."

Thats good, right?

Better than you can even imagine.

After Shave - Ewww, reminds me of old men. Very negative connotations. :sick: :yuk:

Back
Top Bottom