Any Lacrosse Fans Around?

TuffNuts

Dryer sheet wannabe
It been a tough season so far due to the weather but the games I've seen have been great! Who's your favorite team? Anything lacrosse related is welcome....

Haven't driven a Buick in years... :whistle:

Sent from my iCouch using Early Retirement Forum

I played in college and in a few adult leagues but it has been about 10 years since I picked up my lax stick. It has been about 5 years since I have watched a game but I still like the sport a lot.

Played as a kid. Used to live across the street from the Point Edward arena in summer and go to watch the Pacers. Can remember them winning the Founders Cup in 1978 and 1979. I don't follow the professional loop really.

I'm not into the pros league either. I'm more of a college fan as well as high school. It's funny but since I've discovered lacrosse I have no interest at all in baseball anymore. Lacrosse has the speed, aggression and finesse all in one quick 2 hour game.
Here on Long Island, where I live, they cant get kids to play baseball anymore. Its all lacrosse, all the time.

I played in college and in a few adult leagues but it has been about 10 years since I picked up my lax stick. It has been about 5 years since I have watched a game but I still like the sport a lot.

Where did you play college lacrosse? My son is playing now at the University of Tampa.

I played pick up games as a kid, was not good enough for our High School team. Youngest daughter played Brine league, health issues would let her play in school even though she was pretty good.
Its a big college sport here in Central New York. Its a good game for following on a radio broadcast.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Back
Top Bottom