Anyone else want to be reincarnated as a dolphin?

Yup, okay to come back as a dolphin.....as long as I wasn't forced to swim with humans in a confined area (tourist attraction or therapy for disabled kids)! If someone can promise me that, I'll put in my order for my next life....

:2funny:

cuddlemuffins...and i'll be he never lived that one down.

Oh you betcha.

My favorite one was watching him get into it with the DM over one of his forecasts and he got pretty agitated about a few things and they got a little red faced. So the DM says "Allllright...okay...I'm skeptical but I believe you'll come through with these deals (evil grin)...cuddlemuffins..."

Theres just no defense whatsoever when everyone you work with has that much of a puncturing device.

We even had our admin get him a new name plate for his door...

On the other hand, it meant we had to be on our toes. My office had a window overlooking the front entrance to the building and I see a flower truck pull up and the guy hops out with a big bunch of roses and heads for the front door. About 5 seconds later the lady at the front desk hits the PA and says "delivery for cfb!" (gee, thanks for doing it over the PA instead of calling me on the phone)

I set a record for the 200 yard dash to beat everyone else out to the front desk and scoot those flowers out to my locked car...

Oh you betcha.

My favorite one was watching him get into it with the DM over one of his forecasts and he got pretty agitated about a few things and they got a little red faced. So the DM says "Allllright...okay...I'm skeptical but I believe you'll come through with these deals (evil grin)...cuddlemuffins..."

Theres just no defense whatsoever when everyone you work with has that much of a puncturing device.

We even had our admin get him a new name plate for his door...

On the other hand, it meant we had to be on our toes. My office had a window overlooking the front entrance to the building and I see a flower truck pull up and the guy hops out with a big bunch of roses and heads for the front door. About 5 seconds later the lady at the front desk hits the PA and says "delivery for cfb!" (gee, thanks for doing it over the PA instead of calling me on the phone)

I set a record for the 200 yard dash to beat everyone else out to the front desk and scoot those flowers out to my locked car...
sounds like w*rk was actually fun. i envy you.

good story. keep 'em coming...

Back
Top Bottom