Anything special to see in Jersey?

braumeister

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
I'll be in Jersey for a few days in June, and wonder if anyone has a particular "off the beaten path" recommendation. I think I have all the typical tourist spots scoped out for visiting.

Sorry, I'm referring to the original island, not the US state.:LOL:

There's Jersey over there, and Joisey right here.
:cool:

9 years ago, a friend & I were biking in Normandy and we took a ferry to Guernsey, and then a ferry over to Jersey, before we took a ferry back to France. From my research, there was more to see and do on Guernsey than Jersey. We therefore spent 2 days on Guernsey and just an afternoon on Jersey which was spent biking around the eastern half of Jersey. It was quite pretty. The German underground hospital on Jersey is supposed to be interesting. We visited the German underground hospital on Guernsey and it definitely was worth seeing. We biked past Mont Orgeuil castle on the east coast of Jersey, which can be visited. Tripadvisor is a good source of things to see and do.

From my research, there was more to see and do on Guernsey than Jersey.

I believe that's probably true, but I have a special, very personal reason for going to Jersey. Guernsey is certainly on my list for an eventual visit though. Thanks for the reply.

Not likely allowed on a plane, but I may bring back some seeds if possible.

I have some kale that grows tall like that. Not quite so tall because the growing season here is shorter, but tall enough to make a cane. I have four stalks in my garage that I have been drying for the past two years. I will try my hand at making one into a cane this year.

Back
Top Bottom