Apparently size does matter

This article indicates that male attractiveness is associated with three elements: height, body shape and penis size, with the later now being an indicator of a higher degree of attractiveness to women:LOL:

The Final Word on Penis Size? | Science/AAAS | News

Somehow me thinks if the study included a "thick bulging" wallet with the "short short man", the level of attractiveness may have significantly increased. :)

I haven't read the article, but I was just thinking...
You can tell how tall someone is and what the body type is by looking at the person, but the penis size ... that's a box of chocolates, isn't it (unless of course, the man is wearing tights...)

From the article....

Rather than the attractiveness rating consistently improving with each jump in penis size, the team found what Mautz calls "an odd kink in the middle."

Now that could be a problem. :blink:

I can't believe they didn't even mention hair. That is right out there for everyone to see. You don't even have to guess if it has been enhanced be a rolled up sock. Well, that's not totally true. I guess some guys use dye/rugs/Rogaine as well. I'm still hoping for a little gray so I can look 'distinguished'.

From the article....

Rather than the attractiveness rating consistently improving with each jump in penis size, the team found what Mautz calls "an odd kink in the middle."

Now that could be a problem. :blink:
Depending on how that kink is deployed and exploited, it could be the whole story here.

Ha

Depending on how that kink is deployed and exploited, it could be the whole story here.

Ha
Incoming!

armes29.gif

Hmmmm.....:angel:

This thread starts out kinky, and it's getting kinkier! :cool:

Well, I guess I'm weird because to me the most attractive attributes of a man are his thoughtful and kind behaviors and his brain. I could care less about the rest.

The size of the portfolio has much more bearing on a woman's idea of a man's attractiveness.

Somehow I missed out on this fact...maybe because I wasn't around many guys with large portfolios. There weren't many contractors in our workforce back then....

I went for smart, "chemistry," and...solvent. I knew he always paid his bills on time because we talked about it. Also knew he was getting really soaked for child support, so the wallet was not exactly bulging...and there was that terrible old beater he was driving...

Oh, and he had really big hands and feet :LOL::angel:>:D

A.

The size of the portfolio has much more bearing on a woman's idea of a man's attractiveness.

I don't really give much attention to what the study might say. My wife likes my physical characteristics just fine regardless of how they compare one way or the other with anyone else. I will say that I try to be as attractive to her as I can. After all she is the only one who matters. As long as she is happy then I'm happy. :smitten: I got lucky 26 years ago.

Cheers!

That has always worked for me. :hide:
Temporarily, yes.

However, they are talking about "permanently" or, ahem, at rest.

Gosh, this is my last post in this thread, I swear.

I'm sorry but this article doesn't explain the popularity of Ron Jeremy who is short, ugly, and big.

Last edited:
So, I shouldn't be embarrassed by the fact that sometimes, if I get a little too aroused, I tend to pass out? :p

Back
Top Bottom