Are You Ready For Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not interested in Pro, but I will watch my Tigers whip up on the first of a couple of North Carolina teams Sat night. :D

I know Clemson is playing Wake Forest this weekend but what other North Carolina teams are you playing this year? I think you would play my Tar Heels only if both teams made the ACC tournament.

I know Clemson is playing Wake Forest this weekend but what other North Carolina teams are you playing this year? I think you would play my Tar Heels only if both teams made the ACC tournament.

Actually, you are right! For some reason I was thinking we would play the UNC wine and cheese team (jk :flowers:) this season, but I think it's more likely we will have a rematch with Notre Dame for the ACC Championship game. For the record, I hate that ND is getting this opportunity. IMO they should join the ACC in everything, or go it on their own!

Good luck with that "ugly" Orange team tomorrow! ;)

I've been a huge NFL fan all my life. Usually went to a couple of games a year and never missed a Monday or Thursday night game. Sundays I was camped out in front of the TV morning to night. Completely quit watching two years ago and won't go back. I can't tolerate the drama and antics that the NFL is now filled with. Now I watch NHL hockey on a regular basis and have really gotten into the game.

Actually, you are right! For some reason I was thinking we would play the UNC wine and cheese team (jk :flowers:) this season, but I think it's more likely we will have a rematch with Notre Dame for the ACC Championship game. For the record, I hate that ND is getting this opportunity. IMO they should join the ACC in everything, or go it on their own!

Good luck with that "ugly" Orange team tomorrow! ;)

Clemson only beat UNC by 1 point last year. I think UNC will be a much better team this year and so I hope UNC gets a chance at Clemson this year. Agree about ND, hope they get their butt kicked in the ACC this year.

Clemson only beat UNC by 1 point last year. I think UNC will be a much better team this year and so I hope UNC gets a chance at Clemson this year. Agree about ND, hope they get their butt kicked in the ACC this year.

I always liked Mack Brown, he is a good coach! Maybe you will get your wish this year at the end of the season.

Buh bye NFL. Write when you realize your role is to entertain and not preach politics. Same with Nike or any other product or franchise that relies on my attention to fund their lavish lifestyles.

I am pleased that the NFL players are taking a stance on racial equity. I have always thought more professional athletes should take a more political stance and I am glad they are doing it now. So I will probably watch more NFL games than in years past. These athletes have a huge influence and I am glad they are using their voices.

I am pleased that the NFL players are taking a stance on racial equity. I have always thought more professional athletes should take a more political stance and I am glad they are doing it now. So I will probably watch more NFL games than in years past. These athletes have a huge influence and I am glad they are using their voices.

I don't think most people care what stance they take on their own time, but having it shoved in your face during a game is a turnoff. Sports are an escape for most people. Don't know many jobs where you could protest while on the job. At my company , they wouldn't even let you park in the company lot if you had a political bumpersticker, confederate flag, etc on your car.

Thanks for the discussion. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom