Attn: Choco-holics- Personalized Chocolate Bars!

Oh, get thee behind me, Satan! >:D

But not just yet. I want to try out this site :LOL:

Amethyst

Ooooooh....I love it. Mmmm, hmmm...some white chocolate with nuts! :D

At first when I saw personalized, I thought they'd put my name on it...I wanted a bbbamI bar...

Beef jerky but only vegetarian bacon

Looks great ! Thank you for sharing bizlady.

Is there any information please regarding these bars' calorie count ? Must be pretty high...

Looks great ! Thank you for sharing bizlady.

Is there any information please regarding these bars' calorie count ? Must be pretty high...

Who cares about the calorie count? As an ObGyn, you must know that 9 out of 10 women prefer chocolate to sex! :LOL:

Make mine dark chocolate with lots of dried fruit and nuts. Wish I had some chocolate right now. I will have to be satisfied with a peach or some red grapes for dessert.

The Chocomize dark chocolate (58%) is not quite dark enough. I prefer 70+%

I gotta be skeptical of any chocolate purveyor who describes their 56.8% as 'dark', and doesn't offer anything with a higher % of cocoa? That's 'kid candy' to me, not dark chocolate. :nonono:

P.S. Oh here is my personal fave chocolate on the web! But I have to wait until cooler weather to order. Valor Chocolates from Spain - Spanish Chocolate from Chocosphere.

I know I've bought Valor locally - Trader Joes? Maybe Cost Plus World Market? Good stuff.

For that matter, any good dark chocolate, and just add some of your favorite nuts/fruits/herbs/spices yourself. No need to buy it that way. Mix and match as you wish. Those prices are much higher than good chocolate I buy locally - plus shipping??!!. I don't get the attraction.

Go for real dark chocolate. The more cocoa the less sugar. Eat your vegetables (cocoa beans).

-ERD50

I know I've bought Valor locally - Trader Joes? Maybe Cost Plus World Market? Good stuff.-ERD50
Cost Plus carries some of their fruit-flavored chocolate, but hasn't carried the marcona almond 70% dark chocolate bars in quite a while.

I'll be able to order some later this year.

Audrey

And the rest want chocolate and sex at the same time! :ROFLMAO:

Did you hear about the chocolate coated viagara tablets? If you sucked them you got a stiff neck.

Back
Top Bottom