Back To Burning Man

yakers

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Any ER folks headed to Burning Man this year? DW & I have been there three times. Three miraculous experiences, is hoping for a fourth tempting fate? Happy to connect with any of you going there. Many pictures & stories to share on return.

Quite a few of my co-workers used to go. It strikes me as very much the kind of thing that you attend in order to participate in, rather than to observe. That's one of the main reasons I don't go. Another is my INTJ personality - it would be sensory overload for me. I enjoy looking at other people's pictures of it though.

I am already living the wacky life, but Burning Man is on my bucket list.

It is on my list after I retire. Not this year...still working for The Man. My wife says she ain't goin' to something like that. But...Ima goin'. Life's too short.

It would be interesting to meet some of you ER's out there...and wearing whatever...

Last edited:
I have heard a lot of good stories about Burning Man, but I've never been able to go! The bad thing is I'm right next door in California so there is really no excuse for not going. I guess it is sometimes money or I can't get off work or whatever. I need to stop letting life get in the way.

I had to Google it. Definitely not on my bucket list.

Back
Top Bottom