Before and After, A picture journey for a home.

Those TV shows are staged and much of the drama is fake but that's how Discovery became worth billions, I guess, but that is a good recommendation. This is true reality and very impressive.

You should be on one of the TV shows about re-habing old houses. Amazing transformation!

The progress is amazing and that is an unusual looking chimney! Around here, there's no doubt that it would have been bulldozed to build a multi-million $ Mcmansion. Heck, they would even bulldoze your beautifully transformed place.

Now...live in it as your primary home for two years, and assuming you have not taken a capital gains exemption in the last 5 years sell it, reap the profits tax free and do it again! You will be retired in no time, not to mention never short of a project and a beautiful new home.

Now...live in it as your primary home for two years, and assuming you have not taken a capital gains exemption in the last 5 years sell it, reap the profits tax free and do it again! You will be retired in no time, not to mention never short of a project and a beautiful new home.

But this is our beautiful mostly new retirement home, and I'm already retired. Wife will be gainfully unemployed in a few years....
And I already have plenty of projects.... LOL

Back
Top Bottom