Biggest Worry

Don't get political but what is your biggest personal worry these days? Maybe this should be a poll? War/climate/inflation/division/health etc.

Covid .. World War 3 ... 30% Inflation ... $10 Gas prices .. the end.
Don't worry, Be Happy.
If it happens, some solution will come up.
Need to enjoy life.

Don't get political but what is your biggest personal worry these days? Maybe this should be a poll? War/climate/inflation/division/health etc.

biggest worry is if my wife will be able to care for herself when I'm gone. no worries financially. it's the everyday living things. mobility issues, forgetful. no kids. married 52-years on monday, 54 counting high school.

Agree with others - health. DW took a video of me with my four year old grandson and after watching it, I thought, "Damn! Who is that old man?"
I feel healthy and spry as ever but the video doesn't lie.:wiseone:

60992021.jpg

I mostly don’t worry anymore. I do wonder how my health will turn out in the long term. I am also concerned about my family and friends in Poland.

1. Health

2. Having someone find our username and password list

I am fortunate to be not living in Ukraine or Russia. I am not having a lot to worry about right now.

Yes, I am aging, but I am doing what I can to slow down the damage. Worrying more about it will not help.

Right. Poor souls are probably feeling like hell everyday. I pray for them.

I am fortunate to be not living in Ukraine or Russia. I am not having a lot to worry about right now.

Yes, I am aging, but I am doing what I can to slow down the damage. Worrying more about it will not help.

Health, wealth and families happiness, any of those rising to the top as the situation requires. Unfortunately, as things stand today they’re all on equal footing.

I AM worried most about politics. I won't say more, except I am trying to take comfort from all of your comments NOT to worry about politics.

My biggest worry for the past few months has been my wife. She developed back pain on Halloween for no particular reason and hasn't been able to shake it. Labs, x-rays, CT scans, 3 epidural injections, 1 round of facet joint injections, several weeks of PT, and she's still in pain. Not as bad as it was but not nearly what we expected over 4 months ago when it began.

Nothing else really matters.

I'm right there with you Steve, My DW started with siatic pain issues that has gotten worse. We try not to worry, just be prepared.

Health, war, sharply declining civility in societies across the globe

Whether my 26 year old daughter will make it to 30 due to drug addiction.

For those of you with spouses with back pain, I have suffered several times in my life with bad back pain. I find physical therapy helps but also a TENS machine does wonders for my back. I bought on that is rechargeable for about $40 on Amazon. Worth a try.

For those of you with spouses with back pain, I have suffered several times in my life with bad back pain. I find physical therapy helps but also a TENS machine does wonders for my back. I bought on that is rechargeable for about $40 on Amazon. Worth a try.

She is doing PT, stretches TENS, Ice and Heat.

No worries here, just concern about what kind of world we are leaving our children and grandchildren. For as far as our civilization has come technically, we sure haven't figured out how get along for the betterment of mankind. I think just how much mankind could have advanced if we weren't busy beating plowshares into swords.

I'm right there with you Steve, My DW started with siatic pain issues that has gotten worse. We try not to worry, just be prepared.

I hope she feels better soon. The chronic pain thing really sucks. Our retirement is going to look entirely different than expected if this doesn't ease up.

Whether my 26 year old daughter will make it to 30 due to drug addiction.

:( I lived through that with my brother. Unfortunately his story didn't have a happy ending as he died at 28. I know it took a tremendous toll on my parents. I wish you strength and peace and a much better outcome. Thankfully, recognition and treatment is far better today than it was in the mid 80s.

Health. DW has an issue that was well controlled for 20+ years but the last 4, holy. I wasn't aware how sick she could be.

Me, my vision is getting bad. I watched my mother lose her vision to glaucoma and it's happening to me.

Back
Top Bottom