blocking moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to let everyone know that post #21 was pull from this thread so that I could discuss the proper action to take with the team. I posted my response in #22 and merge the posts back into this thread.

. . . This is a free country and you can leave and not come back if you don't like it.

;)
So can you. So can we all. That will make a very interesting and diverse experience for all of us.;)

Please consider this a warning, if you cannot comply with the simple rules, you will be asked to leave.

Noted, Andy. This board is moderated the perfect amount. There is never any heavy handed effort to get anyone to conform to a specific opinion -- whether that be about investing, safe withdrawal rates, politics or board practice. Diversity is embraced by all on all subjects. Any more or any less moderation would be wrong and I just want to thank everyone for keeping this board safe. I hope this simple statement of fact will make everyone very happy and comfortable.

Noted, Andy. This board is moderated the perfect amount. There is never any heavy handed effort to get anyone to conform to a specific opinion -- whether that be about investing, safe withdrawal rates, politics or board practice. Diversity is embraced by all on all subjects. Any more or any less moderation would be wrong and I just want to thank everyone for keeping this board safe. I hope this simple statement of fact will make everyone very happy and comfortable.
sgeeee,

As I mentioned twice in this thread, we have some very simple rules that we ask our members to follow (link). Your response is yet another instance of your inability to "let it go" and taking every opportunity to express your disagreement (albeit this time was in a sarcastic manner).

Enjoy the other forums, your account has been banned...

NOTE: Members, please take a moment to read this post. We try very hard to allow members as much leeway as possible to have open and civil discussions. FIRE is a goal for many members and a reality for others. Our mission here at E-R.org is to foster a friendly & positive environment to help each other reach our goals.

Please try your hardest to accommodate each other's opinions, if you do not agree, feel free say so, but do not continue to use ever opportunity to re table the topic. It's much more fun to move on and discuss something productive.

This topic has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom