Bottled water or tap water

Is bottled water worth the price?

• Yes

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • No

Votes: 65 94.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it depends on where you live. There is a town not too far from here where there is a toxic plume heading towards their drinking supply. Everyone is advised to drink bottled water. The only time I buy bottled water is if I'm on the road. It's better than soda pop!

Now, in College Station, Texas, the water was not to my liking so I did drink bottled water. In San Diego it wasn't the best, either. Blech.

The water here in New Orleans tastes great to me, though. So does the water in Missouri, my future ER location.
I agree with TX and SD and would add nearly all of Florida for the bottle.

We even drink the tap water in PV MX now. As long as the pipes into the house are good, so is the water.

I personally don't think bottled water is worth the price. I can't tell the difference in the taste between the two. One exception...I like the taste (and maybe even the feel) of Fiji water. So, once in a while, when it's on sale (maybe I save a buck), I'll buy it. It's way more expensive than soda, but if I'm drinking water at dinner(which is supposed to be healthy), then I'm not drinking soda at dinner, which is not supposed to be healthy.

Funny was just in the krogers and a six pack of schlitz was on sale for 1.99.

The six pack of water was 2.49.

We have really nasty water here at the beach. The annual report says its just fine. Sometimes it smells like bleach. The real eye-opener was looking inside my discarded old hot water heater - sand, sediment, scale, and I swear --- bits of seashells. How does all that stuff get to the second floor? How does all that stuff get out of my kidneys? Thats just another reason I drink beer. :D

Only if I think about it. ;)

When my Dad was still alive, and he'd talk to my sister (who used to live in NOLA) on the phone, when he got ready to hang up he'd say "Well, gotta say goodbye....I have to go to the bathroom, so I'll be sending you some drinking water in a few minutes!" We live on a tributary to the Mississippi River! :D

When my Dad was still alive, and he'd talk to my sister (who used to live in NOLA) on the phone, when he got ready to hang up he'd say "Well, gotta say goodbye....I have to go to the bathroom, so I'll be sending you some drinking water in a few minutes!" We live on a tributary to the Mississippi River! :D

:2funny: You're right! That's where our drinking water comes from! :duh:

:2funny: You're right! That's where our drinking water comes from! :duh:

I know.....and that's where our wastewater goes!
food-smiley-024.gif

Back
Top Bottom