buyer said the laptop was "so big"

I've only sold stuff on ebay.

For stuff that won't go for much but I just want to get rid of, I sell via ebay auction, no reserve, starting bid at 99 cents.

I do have the buyer pay shipping fee.

How much the item sells for is what it is worth (how much folks are willing to bid) at that time and I'm happy to get out of my hands.

Have you seen this spoof on the Internet?

100% Homemade Apple Pies for Sale
Each pie costs $10
Only apple pies are available.
Call me at 555-123-4567 by 5 PM January 3 to order a pie.
Pies will be available for pickup at my home - 3425 Main street - on January 5 from 10 AM to 4 PM.
Cash only.
Sorry. I cannot deliver the pies to your residence or business.

MT: Can I get a peach pie?
TE: How much are the pies?
KB: Where do I pick up the pie?
GT: What is the latest I can order a pie?
MNR: Can you deliver it? For free?
LEA: What number do I call to order a pie?
JLA: Can I substitute a chocolate cake for a pie?
YEM: Do you take the Dinners Club card?
JIE: I'd like to order a berry pie for delivery on January 12.

Last edited:
I often sell things on Craigslist. The most frequent annoying response is, "Is X still available?" even when I am very clear in every ad I place that it IS available as long as they are still seeing the ad.

At least on Craigslist they have to type "Is X still available?".
I haven't tried the Craigslist app.

On Facebook, it is pre-typed and all you have to do is touch/click on the question. So, I click on the pre-typed "Yes, it is available" in response.
:LOL:

I often sell things on Craigslist. The most frequent annoying response is, "Is X still available?" even when I am very clear in every ad I place that it IS available as long as they are still seeing the ad.

I sell a lot on Marketplace. I don’t mind the “is it available?” messages. I mind when I answer yes and never hear from them again. Why did you bother asking?

I sell a lot on Marketplace. I don’t mind the “is it available?” messages. I mind when I answer yes and never hear from them again. Why did you bother asking?

Because they only have to tap the screen once.
They're just "looking". :D
tap. tap. tap. tap.
very easy

Back
Top Bottom