Cars all packed

jfn111

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Car is all packed and we're ready for the long drive from MN to Florida. Being the nice parents / grandparents that we are we drive down so the daughter, and her family, can fly down.
I'm ready for some sun and warm weather. :cool:

Looks like you are leaving just in time. I see heavy snows, wind and cold hitting today. Have great time!!

Car is all packed and we're ready for the long drive from MN to Florida. Being the nice parents / grandparents that we are we drive down so the daughter, and her family, can fly down.

Where do you stop along the way to take the snow tires off? :LOL:

Overnight in Georgia tonight. Enjoying the 70's.:greetings10:

Welcome to Ga! If you are on I75 you can look to the right and see my house! I'm waving as you pass.:greetings10: Be safe as you journey on down to Fla.

Have a great trip and enjoy your time in Florida!

Yep. Grandparents have certain duties. :LOL: DH transported DDIL and three DGDs (in three car seats) and 600lbs of stuff (yes - not an exaggeration the vehicle was weighed) from Minnesota to Jacksonville when DS was sent to Jacksonville.

Where is your destination in FL?

Back
Top Bottom