COB Today is the Day

T-bird

Recycles dryer sheets
Well as a proud member of class of 2013 I will be offically ER'd at or before COB today. Been almost in a daze walking around BS'ing with others at w*rk. I cannot get the smile off my face :D DW has been setting the stage with her ER last year and I am ready to add my name to the reached ER group. W*rk has asked if I could do some specialized training that I have been doing after I am gone and I have agreed to do that which averages out to two days a month or less. I think I can handle that :cool: Hay if it gets to be too much I can alway quit :LOL:

Just had to mention it to you all and with all the assistance I have received from this site I feel good about making a successful transition :dance:

TODAY IS THE DAY!!

T-bird
Class of 2013 no more waiting
DW Class of 2012

Congrats and enjoy the day, but more importantly enjoy the days to come:dance:

WOOHOO...Today's the day T-bird flies off into the FIRE-y sunset.

Congrats!

omni

Way to go T-bird! Be sure to share your experience post FIRE on this site.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations and enjoy your new life!

Congratulations! It is exciting to see someone actually reach the retirement starting line, after they've been posting in anticipation. I think it encourages many others.

Thanks for sharing the joy!

You'll love it!!!!

Just wait til Monday ( or whatever day was your first day of the workweek)!!!!!!

And if it WAS Monday, be sure to savor the feeling of the first SUNDAY afternoon and evening!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations T-bird!

Congratulations and hope you enjoyed walking (skipping?) out the door this afternoon!

Congrats T-Bird! And great attitude about the two days!

Congratulations, T-Bird. I am sincerely happy for you. I am looking forward to your future posts.

Congrats, T-Bird! I hope you have a great retirement and keep posting.

Congratulations!
Hope today is absolutely fabulous and each day better than the one before!

Back
Top Bottom