Coronavirus Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lady from Oakville, Ontario...about 25 miles outside Toronto.

Last edited:
A lady from Oakville, Ontario...about 25 miles outside Toronto.

Whoa!

The eyes are the portal to the soul. That which is seen can not not be unseen.

Full disclosure: Is that a tat on her left shoulder?

In 20 years our country is going to be led my adults who were home schooled by day drinkers !

We're a subtle nation.

Why this nation will never be invaded. The women too are arse-kickers.

Full disclosure: Hold our neighbors to the north in high regard.

Quilted Northern Rustic Weave TP (only 43 seconds)

Very well done, that's some production quality. And it was from April Fools, 2016. Double funny considering today's issues.

-ERD50

True story.....our cleaning lady just called. She's working from home and will e-mail us instructions on what to do.

True story.....our cleaning lady just called. She's working from home and will e-mail us instructions on what to do.

These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of cleaning ladies.

You know if you keep a glass of wine in each hand you can’t accidentally touch your face.

Yeah I cleaned the house yesterday. DGF stated it is nowhere near as clean as when the cleaning does it.
My response was that's why we have a cleaning lady.

Stolen from elsewhere:

My wife called me from another room and asked if I had a stabbing pain as if someone was stabbing a voodoo doll representing me.

"No" I replied.

A few seconds later she called "How about now?".

Hilarious! Dumb kids!
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/17/health/china-air-pollution-coronavirus-deaths-intl/index.html

"According to China's Ministry of Ecology and Environment, the average number of "good quality air days" increased 21.5% in February, compared to the same period last year in Hubei province, the epicenter of the global coronavirus pandemic.
Satellite images released by NASA and the European Space Agency also show a dramatic reduction in nitrogen dioxide emissions -- those released by vehicles, power plants and industrial facilities -- in major Chinese cities between January and February."

We have a sign on our door at the office. I wish we could use this one instead... Screenshot_20200331-220120.jpeg

A year from now, we’ll look back on this Coronavirus thing and laugh.
Not all of us, obviously.

Dating news, man with Coronavirus seeks woman with Lyme disease.

2020 Easter Basket non-edible essentials

EUSPGrfUcAArk3H.jpg

Last edited:
Now that's funny. lol!

Is it a bad thing I LOLed along with you, harley? Gotta be one of the best here so far, what with all this talk of homemade masks and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom