Coronavirus Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stolen from elsewhere:

If you get an e-mail with the subject "Knock Knock" don't open it.

It's a Jehovah's Witness working from home.

I think the last time I watched SNL Eddie Murphy was still on it. But that was pretty funny.

Via e-mail:

Last edited:
Ultimate emergency ventilator, manually operated:
copperfield-pennsylvania-pine-bellows-68010-49.gif

Attachments

• C04D5773-DEF4-4115-9F61-7F10654A6912.jpeg
    C04D5773-DEF4-4115-9F61-7F10654A6912.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 72
I sure hope Kevin Bacon doesn't come down with COVID-19, then we're all screwed!

-ERD50

I sure hope Kevin Bacon doesn't come down with COVID-19, then we're all screwed!

-ERD50
That's only dangerous if his mother's, cousin"s, father's, friend's, aunt"s daughter lives next door.

That's only dangerous if his mother's, cousin"s, father's, friend's, aunt"s daughter lives next door.

Speak for yourself, I'm only 2 degrees from Kevin Bacon. And a whole bunch of celebrities, my niece works in the business, and has met a lot of celebrities. Most of the ones you might think seem like really nice people, really are. The others, she can't talk about (in public), or she might lose her job.

-ERD50

As I posted elsewhere,

Steve Jobs is dead
Johnny Cash is dead
Bob Hope is dead.

We've got no jobs, no cash, no hope. Everybody pray for continued health for Kevin Bacon.

Who knew? It's the pasta that's saving us.

https://xkcd.com/2287/

That's great. I can't find a link, but the book from that guy that does xkcd comics, "What If?" has a section on "what if every human isolated from every other human for X weeks/months." And yes, a virus needs a living human to exist, so yes, most viruses (virii?) would die out. He has a bunch of examples of isolated tribes that would trade with others once a year, and would suffer from colds/flu until it died out until the next visit.

-ERD50

I call pictures like that Animal Abuse pictures. I'm relatively sure there are tranquilizers involved.

As a 60+ Boomer myself, I think "Boomer Remover" is funny. Leave it to kids come up with that one!

Boomers had to expect this kind of gallows humor was eventually coming our way. I consider it Karmic revenge for all of the criticisms our generation has been leveling for sometime now at X'ers, Millennials and Z'ers.
My kids and their friends have been calling it [mod edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
As I posted elsewhere,

Steve Jobs is dead
Johnny Cash is dead
Bob Hope is dead.

We've got no jobs, no cash, no hope. Everybody pray for continued health for Kevin Bacon.

Apparently, Keith Richards is still with us:

Attachments

• KeithR_Quote.JPG
    KeithR_Quote.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 458
Quilted Northern Rustic Weave TP (only 43 seconds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom