Coronavirus Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who's ever been owned by a Border Collie:

hair.jpg

Someones creative idea of things to do while staying at home with all that TP.

pas-preskace-toalet-papir.gif

Last edited:
Since we are on sports now, here's a new curling variation for the stay-at-home.

devyqzok1hz8.gif

Last edited:
Friend of mine (really) emailed a coronavirus humor piece to a bunch of us - without realizing one of the recipients daughter is an ER doc. He was not at all amused. I’ve contributed and appreciated this thread, but I’m reminded not everyone can see any humor in this yet. A few never will.

Friend of mine (really) emailed a coronavirus humor piece to a bunch of us - without realizing one of the recipients daughter is an ER doc. He was not at all amused. I’ve contributed and appreciated this thread, but I’m reminded not everyone can see any humor in this yet. A few never will.

My friend, current health care worker, former paramedic and ER worker, loves my Coronavirus jokes. A good laugh really helps right now.

They say in humor, timing is everything. Maybe for some it's "too soon" so we should consider who we send them to.

It's interesting to watch the evolution of the topics. TP jokes are old now. We're getting into subtler things like the nuances of Zoom conferencing. Everyone now has been on a conference where someone didn't understand the technology.

Keep 'em coming. Virus jokes are SO much funnier than recycling old political attack jokes and just substituting current politicians' names.

My friend, current health care worker, former paramedic and ER worker, loves my Coronavirus jokes. A good laugh really helps right now.

There are vids, that we've probably all seen, of doctors/nurses doing group dances in hospital hallways - some online 'newspaper' commenters have finger wagged & tut-tutted..."This is serious business" and "Why aren't they helping patients instead of...?"

Hospital staff are under tremendous stress right now...they NEED to be able to smile, laugh, and reinforce their cohesion.

They say in humor, timing is everything. Maybe for some it's "too soon" so we should consider who we send them to.

It's interesting to watch the evolution of the topics. TP jokes are old now. We're getting into subtler things like the nuances of Zoom conferencing. Everyone now has been on a conference where someone didn't understand the technology.

Keep 'em coming. Virus jokes are SO much funnier than recycling old political attack jokes and just substituting current politicians' names.

There are vids, that we've probably all seen, of doctors/nurses doing group dances in hospital hallways - some online 'newspaper' commenters have finger wagged & tut-tutted..."This is serious business" and "Why aren't they helping patients instead of...?"

Hospital staff are under tremendous stress right now...they NEED to be able to smile, laugh, and reinforce their cohesion.
It’s probably easier for health care workers to know when humor is a welcome relief. Probably much harder for family and close friends of those health care workers, especially those separated from, to see the humor just yet...

In-boxing casual friends with jokes is rarely a good idea on any topic. Too soon or not.

A thread like this is fine because those that know they can't find humor in this yet (with good reason for many) aren't going to read this thread given the title.

I'm sending a lot of this humor to our relatives in Italy. My DH sister/family live in Northern Italy. They love it and are grateful to have a laugh when they literally cannot leave their house/yard. Drones fly overhead warning people in the mountains to get back home. If that ain't scary, I don't know what is.

Schrodinger's Virus

Schrodinger's Virus

We all have Schrodinger's Virus now.

Because we can't get tested, we can't know whether we have the virus or not.

We have to act as if we have the virus so that we don't spread it to others.

We have to act as if we've never had it cause if we didn't have it we are not immune.

Therefore, we both have and don't have the virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom