Coronavirus Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometime levity is the best medicine ...

I mentioned to a buddy that I was a little down.. so he sent back this. Hope it makes you smile.
image001.jpg

Just happened to be there when they put it out.

The shame is, in normal times, we would never have bought (still have about 10 rolls). Thought is, if we have a friend in need, we can help.

Walmart is opening senior hours every Tuesday at 6am starting next week for 60+ folks.
I will be there and can probably outrun most of the folks to the TP section.:LOL:

Many parents will soon discover that the teacher is not the problem. :LOL:

Many parents will soon discover that the teacher is not the problem. :LOL:
:LOL::LOL:

We were talking with a nephew yesterday. He works from home normally, with lots of travel, his wife works at a lab testing PPE for the NHS so will continue going to work. They have an 8 year old and a 10 year old whose last day at school was on Friday. He is NOT looking forward to looking after them since his job will continue but with no travel and a lot more video conferences.

Walmart is opening senior hours every Tuesday at 6am starting next week for 60+ folks.

I will be there and can probably outrun most of the folks to the TP section.:LOL:

Not if the Mrs and I are there first.. she’ll be the blocker.

Copying and sending all these images to family in Northern Italy. They appreciate the humor and we Skype daily. I'm sure they share with their friends, so this humor is going a long way! Keep it coming :) BTW, they loved the Rhapsody!

Because I’m a slave to fashion I went with the always acceptable plaid
20200322_122742.jpg

This is a short, fuzzy video that my brother sent me on my phone. I took some time to get it on my Google drive, and it said "We're processing this video, please try back later.", so I had to download it to test watch it on my PC.

Note that the narrator is NOT my brother, and I certainly hope he's many degrees of separation from the narrator.

You need the sound to hear the narration. So far, 100% of the people that have watched it thought it was hysterical (population of 7 people on the family SMS thread).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HaU51_HLcGJ6gJQTz90eDbW5EkwJHKMa/view?usp=sharing

edit - warning, language

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom