Cross Fit woman in her 70s .. looking good

I'm a huge fan of strength training and fitness...hopefully when I'm that age I'll still be in good shape.

Don’t know if I could pull that off at 70, but I am almost 60 and have been pumping iron recently and feeling very good!

So I’ll keep it up but try not to overdo it. I don’t want to injure myself as recovery is so much harder when you are a senior.

My hero story is a 90+ friend that takes his adult tricycle on 30+ miles rides. He was always in great shape riding 200 miles on his birthday. He had an unfortunate layoff but got back to it when he could.

My hope is to come close to that.

Man or woman, the chance of a person being able to do the same as the woman in the video is better if he or she is on the skinny side.

Other than her fitness level she looks much older than 72 IMHO. Clearly she’s been working out her whole life good for her.

She's lucky not to have been hit with the arthritis stick.

This could be sour grapes but, why isn't her midriff wrinkled? I don't think you can exercise wrinkles out. Old head on somebody else's body?

This could be sour grapes but, why isn't her midriff wrinkled? I don't think you can exercise wrinkles out. Old head on somebody else's body?

Was wondering that too.

So yesterday, I played Pickleball with an 86 y.o. who has won USA tournaments on a national level.
It was quite an inspiration.

My Hero is my Mother. At 90 she was still doing burpees and bearcrawls. At 91, she still swims 3-4 days a week and works with her personal trainer 3 days a week (I think she gave up on the burpees last winter).

Maybe she kept her body out of the sun. It's dangers were known 60 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom