Daily WORDLE - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today WordleBot says the average player had a 4 using hard mode.
I guess I am just human :)

Hmmm I don't think I want to know. I like the way the basic game doesn't have you competing against anyone but yourself.

It's bad enough comparing against DH who probably has a 0.5 better score on average. When I get a 4 he's often gotten a 3, when I get a 3 he has a 3 as well; it's a rare day I "beat" him. We also compare strategies and how-you-got-there so that's enough for me vs. what the bot says.

Hmmm I don't think I want to know. I like the way the basic game doesn't have you competing against anyone but yourself.

It's bad enough comparing against DH who probably has a 0.5 better score on average. When I get a 4 he's often gotten a 3, when I get a 3 he has a 3 as well; it's a rare day I "beat" him. We also compare strategies and how-you-got-there so that's enough for me vs. what the bot says.

There is an awful lot of competition in our society and I am trying to reduce my tendencies to seek it out. Yes, I am all into suppressing the competitive urge. But it lurks within me. :(

If you want to use it, just get a login and no subscription required.

Today WordleBot says the average player had a 4 using hard mode.
I guess I am just human :)

Wordle 296 4/6*

⬜⬜?⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜?⬜
?⬜⬜??
:confused:??

Yup that's what I have from the NYT, but I don't have to login on any given day:confused:

2 on Saturday.
4 today.

Wordle 296 4/6

⬜?⬜⬜⬜
?⬜?⬜⬜
?⬜⬜?⬜

My 3rd guess was a slight deviation from hard mode to try to rule some things out and was the only word I could think of at the time.

cd : O)

Wordle 296 4/6*

��⬜⬜⬜⬜
��⬜⬜⬜⬜
��⬜��⬜⬜
����������

Wordle 297 4/6

⬛??⬛⬛
⬛??⬛⬛
⬛:confused:?

Wordle 297 3/6*

⬜??⬜⬜
??⬜⬜⬜

This is one where I think playing hard mode helped.

[emoji28]

Wordle 297 6/6*

?[emoji834][emoji834]?[emoji834]
??[emoji834][emoji834][emoji834]
[emoji834]:confused:[emoji834]
[emoji834]?[emoji834]??
[emoji834]?[emoji834]??

Very fast - had a few choices on line 2, picked the wrong one, but then there was only one choice I could see.

Wordle 297 4/6

⬜??⬜⬜
⬜?⬜?⬜
⬜:confused:?

After this start (which, in hard mode, did not bode well), I was happy to get out with a 4.

Wordle 297 4/6*

⬜??⬜⬜
⬜⬜??⬜
⬜?⬜??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom