Do this brief test for a real surprise!!!

Orchidflower

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Cenesthetic hallucination is what this is called. It's amazing!*

Click on the link and then click on Click Me to Get Trippy (last line on the webpage).
Look at the screen for 30 seconds straight without looking away. Now don't look away or you'll ruin it.
Then look at your hand holding the mouse for a real surprise: :D

Neave Strobe - Like dropping acid, but not

*Do NOT use if you are subject to photosensitive epilepsy (thanks, Bram!).

Add the caution: Do not use if you are subject to photosensitive epilepsy.

Really weird. My first "trip"!

I did it for about five seconds and still got the intended effect, when looking at mouse hand. Any more would have drove my eyes crazy!

Very cool.

I'm at work, but couldn't resist checking it out. At about 20 seconds into my stare, one of my staff members comes in my office with a question. I try to answer as best I can with her face swelling and expanding while I talk. I will try again later with my office door shut.

I try to answer as best I can with her face swelling and expanding while I talk.
:ROFLMAO:

Expect to be called for the company "random" drug test! I wonder what your face looked like as you tried to keep a straight face!

I've never done hallucinogenics, but that did seem pretty 'trippy'. Thanks, that was fun!

-ERD50

I just did this again and then looked at a table about 5 feet away....whoa, Nelly! That was interesting....:whistle:

Best illusion ever -- thanks.

Groovy!

That was wild. Wooooooooo :D

I looked over at my little 4' artificial Christmas tree with round and teardrop ornaments freely hanging...and saw the whole thing ebbing and flowing in size as I moved my eyes very slightly left and right. :cool:

The unmoving ceiling fan was even more interesting. The blades "changed shape" completely.

Nothing with several attempts with and without glasses. Acid queen says it works just fine though.

Even more interesting is why it works so well for some of us and others of us get absolutely no effect...hmmmmm...:confused:??

Yeah, I watched it and all those things, described by others, stopped.

I must be doing it wrong, the only effect I'm getting is a headache.

did anyone else have this happen?

i opened that freaky thing in a new window and after watching the results i came here to comment. sometime after opening it (and i can't say when but i think it was a minute or 2) i heard my hard drive start to spin very fast like when you are loading new software from a cd. this went on for several minutes and i was starting to wonder what the heck was going on. i then noticed that the other window the freaky thing was in was still running. i thought i closed that window? anyway i closed it and within 20 seconds my hard drive started to slow down and eventually in 5 or 8 seconds it returned to it's normal behavior!

i think it freaked out my hard drive too!

Back
Top Bottom