Do you blog?

I am a coauthor of blog that has six other writers. Works nice to keep things active and moving along. And you can take extended breaks if you tire of things. But this works as it is a special topic blogs in contrast to personal life blogs.

I think of writing a blog about my ER experience so far, my planning for it etc., but I don't know if I can keep up the posts regularly. As others have said, without regular posts, they just die. I could use some of my posts here as entries.

I also wonder why anyone would want to read it if they already knew about this great forum!

Thanks all for the feedback & thanks for the links.

Here's a photo blog I had started a while ago... and haven't updated for ages
http://walkinwood.blogspot.com/

I think of writing a blog about my ER experience so far, my planning for it etc., but I don't know if I can keep up the posts regularly. As others have said, without regular posts, they just die. I could use some of my posts here as entries.

I also wonder why anyone would want to read it if they already knew about this great forum!

Thanks all for the feedback & thanks for the links.

Here's a photo blog I had started a while ago... and haven't updated for ages
walkinwood

Nice pictures. I am a totally useless photographer. Maybe combining ER topics with pics thrown in would be a nice blog.

Yeah, not many folks want to read a blog on "the care and feeding of the titan arum plant"...

But they smell so purdy.

Back
Top Bottom