Done it. First day of retirement today.

I did it 27 days ago and I love it! My shoulder pain is gone, I have no more anxiety and dreadful feelings about getting up in the morning To go to work.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy the freedom.

I'm finding the days go by really fast and I'm not even being productive!

WTG Anniez. Let those shoulders drop and enjoy. I'm 6 months into ER and just love not thinking about work.

Congrats!

I remember the morning of my first day of retirement. When I got out of bed it literally felt like my body was lighter, as if I concentrated hard enough I might float.

Sounds like you made one of your best decisions! Enjoy the time and being able to do what you want to do, when you want to do it.

Congratulations! Everyday is the weekend now. Enjoy!!!

That's great! You will enjoy retirement more than most.

I worked rotating shifts my whole working life...up until the last 3 years. 33 years. Those last 3 tears showed me what I was really missing out on in life, besides living in permanent jet lag, being tired all the time. I retired last week...age 56...the earliest I could go at my age with the Feds.

I know you will enjoy the freedom and chance to live a normal life.

Congrats! Just retired myself at the beginning of the year. While its been a bit of an adjustment, each day is better than the one before and the freedom is great. Welcome to your new life.

Congratz! I hope to join you in 5 years at age 45 and tell everyone that ask me what I will do and reply "NOTHING. I HAVE NO PLAN. I WILL DO WHATEVER I WILL FEEL DOING."

I feel less stressed already now because I don't feel like a corporate slave!

Back
Top Bottom