Dow 35,000

If the Dow breaks past the current all-time high of 31,272 this week, I think the odds are pretty good that we will see Dow 35,000 before we see another significant correction.

Dow 35,000 I might be able to buy a 200k car. Last March I called for DOW 30k My December 2020 :)

Last edited:
If the Dow breaks past the current all-time high of 31,272 this week, I think the odds are pretty good that we will see Dow 35,000 before we see another significant correction.

Seems like we could hit 31,500 today

Dow 35,000 I might be able to buy a 200k car. Last March I called for DOW 30k My December 2020 :)

I just read someplace that there are more new vehicles you can buy today for 200k or more then there is 20k or less.

One way I would blow my money is on a new 200k plus way to get around in. Lol I'm frugal thou.

I just read someplace that there are more new vehicles you can buy today for 200k or more then there is 20k or less.

One way I would blow my money is on a new 200k plus way to get around in. Lol I'm frugal thou.

Do it [emoji16]. Even $150k will get you a fine sports car

^ I'll pass on the 200K vehicle and blow some dough on land instead. Lol

Got to gain addional 1.2M first in order to spend 200K and I might get there if DOW hits 35,000 :)

Last edited:
If I buy a $200K vehicle I have a good chance of getting carjacked .

+1 Also, it could get dinged or keyed if you park in a parking lot.

Around here, if you drive anything that expensive people automatically assume you are a drug dealer. Not the image I prefer to put forth!

Another 1k increase and Kevin Hassett will be correct.......22 years later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom