Driving from Florida to Oregon next Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have two trips scheduled for Hawaii and I did see where they too were saying two weeks....

just be aware and take care... been thru this before.... you can't catch anything if your in your car...and you can't spread anything if you don't have anything...

How do you get to Hawaii by car?

Last edited:
It is far far better to listen to literally every official in this country right now and stay home. Period.

do you wear a mask and gloves ?? why does literally every official in this country tell you not to wear a mask... why does a doctor or nurse need a mask... DON'T go outside without a mask and gloves... don't care what the literal official is telling you...

OP's here, unless you are absolutely need to travel across state lines, I say stay put. What if your car are broken down in the middle of no where, there will be no AAA nor any road side service.

Think about it. I thought about it during my trip, and constantly prayinng

And people that go to the beach now, I can only shake my head - I heard there is a saying "can't fix stupid"

Last edited:
do you wear a mask and gloves ?? why does literally every official in this country tell you not to wear a mask... why does a doctor or nurse need a mask... DON'T go outside without a mask and gloves... don't care what the literal official is telling you...

Time to update your rant...

The official federal task force guidance on this has changed. If you have access to a mask - even a home made mask, they are saying to wear it when you go out. This was stated clearly by Dr. Fauci in the last two days. Obviously the N95 masks and surgical masks need to be reserved for medical personnel until we are past the shortage of PPE - but, according to Fauci, even the home made masks, dust masks, etc are better than nothing in protecting your droplets from spreading, and other people's droplets from infecting you.

So yes, wear masks and gloves when you go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom