Drunk Shopping

Doesn't someone here have tag line something like: In all fairness to alcohol, I have made some bad decisions while sober?
We all have, somehow it seems much easier when drunk. :D

Amazon delivers to my house every day.
My state of sobriety or it’s counterpart does not seem to determine the activity.

Today’s was a 2m Cat-7 Ethernet cable. Yea!

Not drunk, but having drink taken

I admit to having ordered the odd gewgaw on Amazon while enjoying a malted beverage.

***​

Note: The post title is a line from a 1980s British comdram called The Irish RM. It's on my list to binge watch once I FIRE.

Maybe 20 years ago while a group of us were having our yearly Christmas drunk gathering we decided to go to the mall to shop for the holiday. Worst decision I ever made.

Not drunk.. but I have had a couple of pints while grocery shopping. In Ohio and at Jungle Jims (for those not familiar look it up.. best grocery store ever) and they have wine and craft beer that you can buy from the tap and walk around with. :dance:

Not drunk.. but I have had a couple of pints while grocery shopping. In Ohio and at Jungle Jims (for those not familiar look it up.. best grocery store ever) and they have wine and craft beer that you can buy from the tap and walk around with. :dance:

Texas has this, too, at Central Market. And of course all Whole Foods.
Good times :dance:

When I drink my wine on late Saturday afternoon I do my dreaming and that often times means vacation planning, or buying a travel coffee table book.

I have done a lot of shopping, not all of it well-considered. But not while drunk, because I have never been drunk.
To quote Barney from the Simpsons:

"Homer, you don't drink to get drunk. You drink to improve your social skills! (beeeeeeeeelch)"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom