Earth just rang like a bell

Helena

Full time employment: Posting here.

This is weird and interesting...

" Strange seismic waves were picked up circling the globe on November 11. Now seismologists are trying to figure out why

Notice anything odd on November 11? Geologists did. A deep thrum rippled around the world - lingering a whole 20 minutes. It wasn’t an earthquake. Nobody knows what it was... "

more at link

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...y/news-story/31a4e88570f95dfea9e1a0fe7a7daf2e

Nobody knows why the Earth just rang like a bell

November 29, 2018

[Nov 11, 2018] " Seismic sensors first picked up the event originating near an island between Madagascar and Africa. Then, alarm bells started ringing as far away as Chile, New Zealand and Canada.

Hawaii, almost exactly on the other side of the planet, also picked up the “event.”

more at link

https://nypost.com/2018/11/29/nobody-knows-why-the-earth-just-rang-like-a-bell/

This Strange Hum Circled the Whole World. But Nobody Heard It

" There was a hum that nobody could hear. It was a seismic event, one that originated off the coast of Mayotte on Nov. 11, a tiny island in the waters between Madagascar and Mozambique.

From there, it circled the entire world, though it was unusual enough (un-earthquake-ish enough) that almost no one noticed, as Maya Wei-Haas reported for National Geographic. A few people paid attention though, and that sparked a hunt for the source of the hum that, she reported, still hasn't been resolved. "

more at link

https://www.livescience.com/64190-weird-seismic-hum.html

Last edited:

Interesting "coincidence"

Nov 10 world leaders met in France to memorialize the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1 [Germans signed Armistice before sunrise on Nov 11, 1918.]

Interesting "coincidence"

Nov 10 world leaders met in France to memorialize the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1 [Germans signed Armistice before sunrise on Nov 11, 1918.]

Shhh!
The Illuminati didn't want you to notice that.

Sorry about that. I did not think anyone would notice. I will not do it again. :D

"And yet, a Nov. 12 report from the French government found that Mayotte had slid 2.4 inches (6 centimeters) to the east and 1.2 inches (3 cm) to the south."

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, its an earthquake.

Curiouser and Curiouser...

Strange worldwide seismic event on Nov 11, 2018... originating from Mayotte Island [off the coast of Africa]... which belongs to France, is called the "Island of Death" and is now suffering massive illegal alien invasion... around the time world leaders had gathered in France to memorialize the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1 [Nov 11, 1918.]

Island of Death | Desperate Journeys | Al Jazeera

" Mayotte, one of the four islands in the Comoros archipelago, used to be a French Overseas Territory but now is part of France, the 101st departement of the Republic. But it is also at the centre of a crisis unfolding in the Indian Ocean. Mayotte covers almost 400 square kilometres and has a population of about 214,000, the majority of whom are Muslim. It is surrounded by coral reefs and the ancient Arab sailors whose ships often came to grief on its shores named it the "Island of Death".

Most recently, the racial tension on Mayotte boiled over resulting in anti-immigration groups deporting hundreds of Comorans from their village homes as they protested what they called "clandestine immigration".

Since visas to enter Mayotte were introduced in 1995, thousands of islanders from Grande Comore, Anjouan and Moheli have drowned trying to get there."

Mayotte unrest: French island residents round up 'foreigners' - BBC News

" Protests against the economic crisis and illegal immigrants from the Comoros islands have paralysed the island.

Mayotte has been in turmoil since mid-February, with roadblocks, a general strike and protests. "

Are you trying to make some kind of point here, or just posting randomly?

All the interesting symbolic coincidences are curious to me. They make me wonder if this strange seismic event may be symbolic of something bigger and much more important. Understanding symbolism is intuitive and what has meaning for one person may not be meaningful to another. I am still in the process of researching this interesting event and just discovered an interesting scientific theory that a new volcano may be forming at that island. If so, how might such a volcano [whose birth pang sounded around the world on what is a very important symbolic anniversary] affect our world ??

All the interesting symbolic coincidences are curious to me. They make me wonder if this strange seismic event may be symbolic of something bigger and much more important.

Alas, I can't concentrate enough to reply now. The black helicopter hovering overhead is making too much noise. Carry on.

Global tinnitus pandemic.
Thank you, I thought it was just my left ear. I feel better knowing others have it too. [emoji111]

Looking into this a bit, I see that there is really nothing remarkable about it.

The current episode is in line with the moderate seismic activity known to occur in the Mozambique Channel. Seismic activity is relatively diffuse along the 500km length of the Comoro archipelago and occurs in a tectonic and volcanic context. Earthquakes regularly occur and earthquakes close to magnitude 5 are quite frequent across the zone as a whole.

Earthquake swarm in Mayotte: a clearer understanding is emerging

If you think that’s weird and unsettling, wait until the magnetic poles flip. I hear we are overdue for that.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...field-flip-could-happen-sooner-than-expected/

“The scientists who conducted the study are still unsure why the magnetic field is weakening, but one likely reason is that Earth's magnetic poles are getting ready to flip, said Rune Floberghagen, the ESA's Swarm mission manager. In fact, the data suggests magnetic north is moving toward Siberia.”

Last edited:
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way...

With such a thread title, this conversation could have gone in such a different direction. :eek: :LOL: :hide:

I experienced many loud, earth trembling jolts over 35 years while w*rking underground in a coal mine. I even caused some of them using water gel explosives and other inert powders, pretty exhilarating. But the power of mother earth as she reverts to equilibrium is pretty awesome, many years of pent up stresses, and massive sandstone formations above. I always referred to it as "she was moving the furniture around upstairs". Awesome power and depth.

Back
Top Bottom