Essential Oils

I avoid MLM sellers (and fortunately so do all of my friends), as IMO the products tend to be overpriced. If you proceed with it, I wish you the best.

I do use essential oils to make a lot of my own cleaning products. I also use them to make my own perfumes (try Ylang Ylang w/ carrier oil- heavenly), lotions and febreeze type stuff. I give jars of salt & sugar scrubs & other girly items to friends as gifts, and they often ask for the recipe so they can replenish. Some oils are helpful when you are ill- steaming Eucalyptus which is just as effective as vapo-rub. It's still stinky though.

Many oils have disinfectant qualities, smell good, and mixed with common other ingredients I can make things I'd otherwise buy some chemical version of. They are easy and CHEAP to make, and pet-friendly if you make sure you know your ingredients. There are good brands at good prices available on EB & AMZ. Have a look here among many other places for advice & recipes: https://www.creeklinehouse.com/

After my dad- a chem engineer- got glioblastoma, I was convinced that many manufactured chemicals are just plain poison. I retired from the industry myself.

Some cleaning does take chemicals (scrubbing bubbles for the shower is the only thing I can get to work well due to the bubbled glass & corners). I wish that shower was recaptured cabinet space & the garden tub was just a regular tub/ shower combo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom