Fidelity free Turbotax offer

I have the free offer which is in line with prior years, although not on the front page.

I only qualify for 20% off. I need state as well - which is not included with the $71 version with the 20% off from Fidelity.

Since I need state it's cheaper to download through Amazon with the state.

It pays to shop around...

I've had the free offer ($5 last year) for at least the last five years, but it's not there now. I'll try again in a couple of days, because sometimes these things take a while to roll out to everyone.

+1

I'm PCG and north of $1M, but don't have the $5 offer yet.

I will wait a few days. In past years, the offer hasn't been made until the 15th or so.

Been doing it for quite a few years, but don't have my Fido info until mid Feb. usually.

Just the 20% offer for me. I got free TT Premier via Fidelity from 2015 thru 2021. I'm PCG, but starting in 2022, I no longer have an assigned rep. Last year was the first time since 2015 that I never got the free offer. So I don't have high hopes for this year either. IIRC, Amazon usually has a great deal between Christmas and New Year. Last year, I got Premier for $55 on Dec 28.

Got the $5 TurboTax Premier desktop download offer. Downloaded. Thanks.

I have the free offer which is in line with prior years, although not on the front page.

Same. Perhaps it will show on the front page at some point. I've used the free online version for a couple of years. The main reason is I don't use a Windows computer anymore.....just a Chromebook. The online version has worked fine for me.

Just got the $5 offer - was showing the 20% off yesterday and this morning.

I guess I'm am not worthy. Never have received it. Been Private Client for a while.

Doesn't really bother me since I always purchase Turbotax the day it becomes available in early November.

I take that back. It does bother me. Even if I have no use for it.

I'm moving everything to Edward Jones.

I just saw this free offer at the bottom of my portfolio/summary sign in page. Below is a screen grab of what you are looking for. After several years of getting the free version, last year was the first year that I didn't get the offer. I just recently purchased the download version. IIRC, the online version does not have the "what-if" capability. In the past, there was a workaround to get the download version. Not sure if it works this year.

Attachments

• tt.jpg
    tt.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 19
I believe the get started now button takes you to an Intuit site TurboTax page that gives you both options.

My offer showed up on the Fidelity start page this afternoon. Installing now.

I was excited about the topic, but then I read the requirements on this thread. Sadly, not that wealthy with Fidelity.

Same. Perhaps it will show on the front page at some point. I've used the free online version for a couple of years. The main reason is I don't use a Windows computer anymore.....just a Chromebook. The online version has worked fine for me.

It is now on the front page at the bottom right side.

I believe the get started now button takes you to an Intuit site TurboTax page that gives you both options.

Yes, there are two buttons there -- one for online, which is free, the other for download, which is five bucks (plus tax).

DW still not gotten the offer. (Someday I need to ask if we can both be PCG--I'd have to ride on her IRA coattails given my stay-at-home parent years...)

$5 offer showed up for me late morning today (it wasn't there when I first woke up).

Back
Top Bottom