Fireworks for New Years!

unclemick

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Waaah! - going on my third New Year away from da swamp - I miss my recapture my youth fireworks. Used to drive over the line to St.Taminy and stock up. Three die hard old men in my area could be counted on to fire off liberal quantities from their runs(piers over the lake). Old fashioned I still preferred rockets over mortars - although mortars gave more flash/bang for the buck.

Any - zzzzzzzzBang lurkers out there?

heh heh heh - :cool: sometimes even dirty old men have a little kid in them. In clear years - you could see Slidell and the New Orleans barge on the river fireworks from my back deck.

Last edited:
Waaah! - going on my third New Year away from da swamp - I miss my recapture my youth fireworks. Used to drive over the line to St.Taminy and stock up. Three die hard old men in my area could be counted on to fire off liberal quantities from their runs(piers over the lake). Old fashioned I still preferred rockets over mortars - although mortars gave more flash/bang for the buck.

Any - zzzzzzzzBang lurkers out there?

heh heh heh - :cool: sometimes even dirty old men have a little kid in them. In clear years - you could see Slidell and the New Orleans barge on the river fireworks from my back deck.

UncleMick, Frank's family will be setting off six pallets of fireworks at their camp at Shell Beach down in da Parish this year.
Should look and sound like WW III.... :D

All I've got to shoot off this year are a couple of 'bricks' of fire crackers. :(

Hopefully the folks down the road will have their annual midnight blast-off!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom