Forcing a smile while cringing

From a cost perspective, if I was faced with this, I would have bit off on that house deal as a trade for my expensive California divorce. :LOL:

Heck, by the time your friends get through with the "rehab", they may likely be in divorce court!

All you can do is wish them good luck!

Saw a billboard a while back that said in BIG LETTERS,

Don't get divorced, Buy a bigger house instead! With a realtors face plastered with a big $%*^ eating grin on it. Marriage is tough, divorce is a trainwreck to finances. Only the realtors and lawyers win in that scenario.

Yeah, all the radiators had a venting device to let the air out until they got hot and closed. In the fraternity I lived in they were a frequent replacement item. The room I had for 2 years had a steam/water hammer problem and blew it regularly. I ended up drilling a tiny hole in a brass plug and filling up a 5 gallon bucket.

But at least the heat worked.

I have a fricken water hammer issue at my new house. I have no clue how to address it. It seems the PO tried with some hammer softening devices near the water heater and such, I've tried to turn all the hot water on in every sink before and that seemed to help...but alas it still hammers after the water softener gets near full.

Back
Top Bottom